Wedding planning

Capri was a carefree girl more than anything.

She enjoyed going out into the night, having who to spend time with and she enjoyed attention.

Attention that Mateo wasn't giving her for the past three weeks.

Marcella had been in and out of the house, reminding Capri of her limited time in the manor every chance she'd get.

She'd find the blonde and her friends hanging around the living room as they discussed the wedding planning, which colors to use, which dress to choose and so on.

Marcella had even informed her she was invited to the wedding, of course with the intention of Capri watching her get married to a man she had desired once before.

She was getting angrier by the second, she couldn't step out of her bedroom without hearing the words bride and wedding.

she needed to speak with Mateo.

Capri made her way towards his office, furrowing her eyebrows as she noticed two bodyguards standing in front, they put a hand up when they noticed her.

"Sorry Capri, you're not allowed in".

"I just want to ask Mateo something". She clarified confused.

"He gave us strict orders".

She stayed quiet as she took in their words, they weren't going to budge, Mateo didn't want to see her.

She nodded her head slowly before taking a few steps away as she kept her head down.

"Capri"!

She looked behind her shoulder, spotting  Tony who was making his way towards her, giving her a smile as he did so.

"What's up"?

"Let's talk".

Tony placed his hand on the small of her back as he opened her bedroom door and ushered her in.

She quickly stepped inside, making her way towards the edge of the bed and looking up at Tony who gave her another smile as he closed the door behind him.

"You need to stop".

His face fell into a hard stare as soon as his eyes settled on her.

"Stop what? I'm no-

He put his hand up as he closed his eyes and sighed.

"You cannot be alone with Mateo anymore in any room at all, you wanted your freedom you've got it, I suggest you start packing and leave as soon as possible, I'll help you accommodate yourself with anything you need".

Tony turned back around as he went to open her door, halting when she spoke.

"He said he'd leave her for me why this sudden change of heart"? She quickly interjected as she stood up with folded arms.

Tony sighed once again.

"It's just how life works, things happen and people realize things for what they are, you need to leave him alone, I don't want to see you try to speak to him again, understood"?

Tony gave her a questionable look as he waited for her to answer, she nodded slowly before falling back onto the bed, her thoughts trying to create answers for herself.

Capri called bullshit on his explanation

Tony nodded before opening her door and stepping out, leaving her alone once again.

*

The wedding was planned quickly, Capri didn't understand the rush but it was there.

It would occur in less than a week and Capri had decided that she wouldn't go.

"You should totally go".

Axel was playing with her hair as she laid on his lap, sighing at the exact opposite of what she would have liked him to say.

She was at his apartment, her bags by the door after Tony had helped her move out.

She didn't get to say goodbye to Mateo.

"And I'll go with you"!

He pushed her off as he jumped off the bed excitedly.

"Let's go together, no promises on us leaving together though because if I find a blonde to take home, it's over". He clarified before once again grinning as he clapped his hand excitedly.

"Are you sure you're not gay cause I'm totally cool with that".

"Shut up".

Capri giggled at his reaction before sighing and looking up to stare at the ceiling.

"No, I'm not gonna go I'm not interested in seeing them get married".

"Don't be boring, I haven't gone to a wedding in the longest time, do you know how many single sad women go to those"?
He gasped as he placed a hand on his chest.

Capri laughed once more as she stayed quiet, basking in Axel's idea.

"You can wear a really hot dress, I bet you'd look better than the bride".

Axel jumped on top of Capri as he shoved his face into her neck, nibbling away as she giggled.

"Okay okay, we can go"!

She pushed him off, Axel falling right next to her as they smiled in unison.

Capri didn't feel so alone, anymore.