The chairman

Capri was just being a rebellious seventeen year old girl who wanted to get in the pants of her thirty three year old guardian.

Now she found herself stuck in a mansion that was driving her crazy.

Mateo was not letting Capri leave the manor not even to go into the backyard, she was eighteen and she was being treated like a child yet Mateo wanted to fuck her like a woman.

She was pacing her room back and forth, trying to figure out a way to leave, her patience was wearing thin and she was sure she'd fall into some kind of mental illness if she stayed here any longer.

Her bedroom door opened revealing Loretta who gave her a small smile.

"Mateo would like to see you, he's in his bedroom".

Loretta walked out as soon as she entered leaving Capri to stare at the door as she took in Mateo's request.

Capri had just taken a shower, her long wet hair dripping as she sported her usual fluffy bathrobe, she quickly removed it and threw on a simple blue short dress and her yellow flip flops before walking out.

She still wanted to ask him about Colombo, something that had been eating away at her brain.

Capri timidly walked down the hallway, playing out the interaction in her head as she pictured herself asking him about his supposed enemy.

She knocked on the door before hearing Mateo's command to come in, she obliged, turning around to slowly close the door before facing him.

Mateo was fully naked, water droplets glistening on his skin as he dried his hair, his tattoos were on full display as they covered his left arm and left peck, also a few scattered on his abdomen.

His eyes roamed her body before focusing on her face, giving her a small smile as he discarded the towel on the floor.

"Come here, I've missed you".

Mateo sat on the bed still completely nude as his arms reached out for her, she hated how nice he was being as if nothing had happened.

Reluctantly, she made her way over to him as she sat on his lap, Mateo lifting her dress so her panty covered bottom could make contact with his thigh, she played dumb to his actions.

"You smell divine, if I knew you'd shower at the same time as me I would've asked you to join me". He smiled, circling his nose on her neck.

Mateo wrapped his arms around her as he lifted her to place her directly on his crotch, Capri held back a gasp.

"Do you feel that? You do that to me Capri, every time I see you I just want you underneath me". He breathed out, grabbing onto her hips to shift her back and forth on his cock.

Capri unconsciously started grinding on him as she closed her eyes, taking in the sensation he was causing.

Before she could protest he lifted her up and moved her panties to the side as he inserted himself with one thrust, evoking a whimper in defeat, how many times would she let him use her like this?

"Just like that baby, keep riding my cock like that, let me hear you".

Mateo continued whispering in her ear as she held on for dear life.

He was now gripping her waist as he lifted her and slammed her back down on his cock repeatedly, Capri's wet hair sticking to her face and neck as she panted.

"Let me hear your voice Caro mío, come on".

Capri already gave him enough every time she'd let him use her body, she wouldn't let him have her voice too.

She stayed wordless as her moans filled the room, Mateo growled at her disobedience before yanking her head back as he slammed his lips onto hers.

He let himself fall back on the bed, taking Capri along with him.

Mateo pushed her thighs apart as he forced her to look, her eyes zeroing in on the task at hand.

"I want you to see my cock sliding in and out your pussy, guarda". (Look)

Capri laid on top of him, her back to his front as he continued fucking her, pulling his cock out to slap her clit repeatedly as he shoved it back in, she felt euphoric.

"Fuck, you feel so good around me, I missed you like this, so fucking much".

Capri had her eyes shut as she continued to let Mateo fuck her, she could hear her wetness and his cock sliding in and out as it created slippery sounds that were music to her ears, she wasn't thinking straight, not in this position at least.

Mateo reached around her as his fingers came in contact with her clit, rubbing away as her pants grew louder, he wanted to hear her beg.

"Let me hear you baby please, give me what I want, I want to hear your voice, I want to hear you beg".

Capri remained wordless once again, only moaning in return as she rode him, she was glad she couldn't see his face in this position.

Mateo growled angrily into her ear at her reluctance.

He continued rubbing her clit and fucking her as he felt her starting to shake, her orgasm taking over and causing her to almost lose her balance as her mouth formed a silent 'o', she cried loudly as it ripped through her body.

Mateo followed, right after a few more thrusts, letting out one last groan as he wrapped his arms around her and held her close to his chest.

They continued riding out the orgasms, the high reaching the tip of their toes before they finally relaxed in each other's embrace, Capri still laying on top of him as she did so.

"We need to talk about Colombo". She added in before closing her eyes as sleep consumed her.

She had walked in with a task in mind but instead failed miserably.