Possesion

It was two o'clock in the morning and Capri could hear them going at it, que descarado. (How shameless)

They had arrived home about two hours ago, Marcella and Mateo had dashed to the bedroom, locking themselves in.

Ever since then Capri couldn't fucking sleep and all she could her was Marcella's obnoxious moans as she called out Mateo's name in a whiny voice.

Capri wanted to throw something at the wall.

She abruptly got up from her bed and walked out of her bedroom as she made her way downstairs to the kitchen, she stopped in her tracks as she found some of Mateo's men gathered together as they spoke casually, including Tony.

"You guys can't fucking sleep either with Marcella sounding like a dying cow"? She said as signaled behind herself.

They all laughed before nodding in unison.

"Come sit with us Capri". Tony chuckled as he pulled out the chair next to him.

"Thanks".

"So, a few of us saw you at the party talking to Colombo".

Ah shit.

"You know I'm feeling kind of sleepy, I think I'll head up". She went to stand but was aggressively pulled down by the shoulder as Tony gave her a firm stare, she sighed.

"Yea I was speaking to him, he's my principal, I can talk to who I want". She said with a shrug.

"Not when you're living with the Russo's". Tony interjected earning glare from Capri.

"Well maybe I'll just move out, how about that"?

A smirk displayed on her face as all the men stared at her in bewilderment.

"I'm eighteen so I can legally leave whenever I want, I think it's time for some freedom, don't you guys think so"?

They all shook their head in unison, disagreeing with her suggestion.

"Capri you don't know what you're saying". Tony said, his voice laced with worry.

"All I know is that you guys are another group of men trying to control the life of a woman who is legally an adult and can do whatever she wants, when is the sexism going to end huh"? She raised a brow as she crossed her arms, forcing them to look away as her stare became too much for them.

"Your protection wouldn't be the same
Capri". Tony reinforced.

"If I knew what I need to be protected from maybe I could rethink my decision".

"Men like Colombo that's who".

Her head snapped towards Tony who now had his palm placed flatly on the surface of the counter as his worried expression took over his face.

"Colombo wouldn't harm a hair on my head, he treats me better than Mateo ever has".

She was now annoyed with Tony who kept contradicting everything she said, she was an adult, she could make her own decisions.

She loudly scoffed as Tony's gaze kept penetrating her, she didn't want to be around him anymore.

"I'll see if that dying cow has shut up by now so I can get some sleep".