chapter-4 burning desires

I entered the house and see that bondita fell on that boy . My blood started boiling . I feel like punching something hard probably his face . " Bondita " I shouted . They quickly get up . " Patibabu aap aagye itne jaldi " ( patibabu you came so early)bondita asked me
So what don't she want me at home early .  I glared at both of them and left for taking bath . I feel like  my whole body is burning . But why? I don't have answers . What is happening to me .
Why don't I  like anybody near her .
Why don't I  like anybody touching her.
Why??? My head is spinning due to these questions . After taking bath  i started wearing clothes but saw that I forgot my kurta inside only . What the hell!! Now how I will go outside . I think for a while and conclude that I have to go outside in this condition only . It's okay . I will wear my kurta as soon as I entered in the  house . I slowly tiptoed in the house but suddenly bondita came and hugged me tightly . Her heaved Bosoms touch my bare chest  . My heart beat strated increasing . A sudden feeling rush in my body  as I feel different sensation in between my thighs . What the heck! No ? I  can feel her beat racing too. And she broke the hug thank god  otherwise she will  definitely feel my hard member oh that's really embarrassing ...... . How could I ???? She looked at me and blushed oh god I am bare chested but then I saw
Her eyes are teary " patibabu aap mujse naraj mat hoyiye vo toh Mera per Atak gya tha isliye Mai gir gye the "( patibabu please don't get angry with me my feet got tripped and I fell ) she said while sobbing . Oh shit! I made her cry . Why can't I control my anger . I know it's not her mistake it was just a accident .
" nhi bondita muje maaf kardo muje tumpar chillna nhi chaiye tha vo aaj thodha thak gya tha na isliye " ( bondita please forgive me  I should not shout at you actually I was a bit tired today )I lied to her because I can't Tell her that the reason why I got angry is seeing her with that guy... I again feel anger rising in me by  thinking about his stupid face. " Koi BAAT nhi patibabu Mai Khana laga dete hu "(it's okay patibabu I should serve the food.) And  she tried to go but I hold  her wrist and pulled her towards me again her bosoms collides with my bare chest . Oh shit I should not do it!!.  This proximity is making my hormones crazy . I somehow composed myself " bondita Mai tumhare liye Kuch laya hu yehi ruko " ( bondita I brought something for you just wait here ) I whispered slowly in her ear . She shivered at my touch.  Is this proximity is affecting her too?? No. No. Why I am asking stupid questions . I shake my head .  I went near by bag and firstly wear  my kurta . I don't want any more crazy harmones . It's really embarrassing what I feel today .
I opened the bag and take out the packet of bangles " bondita Apne akhe band Karo " ( bondita close Ur eyes) I said her while hidding the packet behind me . She tried to protest but I asked her sternly . She closed her eyes . I asked her to forward her hand . I slowly made her wear the glass bangles . Red bangles look so beautiful in her milky white hands .

 Red bangles look so beautiful in her milky white hands

"Ab Ankhe kholo "( now open Ur eyes) I asked her . She opened her eyes slowly and saw bangles in her hands . She made jingingling sound my moving her hand . Her face shone brightly  that is the only thing I want ..her happiness . I laughed by seeing her antics . She started jumping .
" Patibabu laal chudiyan kitne Sundar hai muje bohut ache lage dhnayawad "
( Red bangles they are so beautiful I really love them thank you ) she hold my hand and swirl  me around . By seeing her happiness my heart relax . " Chaliye patibabu ab Khana khate hai  Maine Aapka manpasand Khana banyya hai" ( let's have dinner now patibabu I made Ur favourite food  )  she dragged me and  served me food . She tried to get up to take another plate but I stopped her by holding her hand " bondita ek hi thali Mai kha Lete hai na " I asked her . She nodded . I never accept the fact but I really like eating with her in the same plate . I smiled brightly . We both fed each other . After dinner we retired to sleep but there is no sleep in my eyes I am trying to find the answers to what happened today . How could I feel for her like this . She is just a kid .Did I start lovi.....no no.. that's wrong . She is just my responsibility then why I don't like to see her with some other guy . Did she also feel the same for me . No no that's not possible why would she feel for a man 10 years older than her . But this makes me sad ...I wish ..she also...feels..
No no why I am thinking like that . Oh god these questions are killing me .

Soham 'pov
I really don't like her husband why he always have to come between us .
And what he said that I should took care of her like a brother . What the heck!! here I am mad about her  and he was making me her brother . I intentionally made her fall on me but our moment got spoiled my him .  I really get irritated because of him why don't he understands that he is not right choice for her . I am young and handsome and specially I am of her age .
Why. Don't he left her so I could marry her........I know she also likes me that is why only she suggests me to study with her ..I just love to spend time with her ... I really love her.....
End of pov .

Bondita's pov.
I am not able to sleep today my  mind keep me reminding the feelings which I felt when I hugged his bare chest . I feel a different sensation in my in my inner thighs but why I don't feel like it before . What is happening with me . I don't understand . now a days I always kept smiling by thinking about patibabu .I want to spend my whole day with him only and what are those butterfly sensations which I always feels when he come close to me .  This never happened before . Did he is also feels the same . I don't know .  But this thoughts made me blush . And today he brought bangles for me I was on cloud nine 🙈 .. he always gifts me something related to studies only but today he gifted me bangles I can't believe it . I hugged my hands which has bangles in them .   I really love... .oh what I am thinking is I really started loving him but what he feels for me I don't have any idea .......my thoughts are interupted by a loud knock on the door . Who must be there at midnight .......

Please do vote and comments 😊💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕 how was the chapter ...

Precap-  insecurities ..