chapter-26 rights🙈

Strictly 🔞read only if you are comfortable .

I picked her up in the same position . Her legs wrapped around my torso and my arms around her waist . Without breaking the kiss I take her to our room .
Nobody is at home today just me and her 🙈.

I laid her on bed gently and hovered on her small frame.  I started kissing her neck while my hands roamed towards her thighs sensually . I put my  hand under her skirt  and squeeze her butt. Bondita moans loudly.

In a second she pushed me back and change our position.  She sit on top of me on my abdomen . Oh god !! What are you doing bondita 😳😳. ...she is definitely tempting my desires .I hold her waist tightly and made her sit on my bulged manhood which has became hard as rock because of this girl.  My eyes get close as I feel her above it ..

She started fumbling with the buttons of my shirt and I helped her in removing it completely.  . She touched my bare chest sensually . I groaned loudly at her touch.  She started peppering kisses on my whole chest . I hold her hairs as my moans filled in room. I am loosing my control . Oh god ! She is definitely going to  be death for me . I hold her in my arms and again flipped her under me I started opening her shirt buttons . but I eventually stopped as I realised what I was doing . No.. it's not right time . I will loose my control . I get up from her .

" Patibabu jab mujhe aapko dekhne ka haq hai toh aapko bhi mujhe dekhne ka pura haq hai "( patibabu if I have a right to see you then you also have full rights to see me ) saying this  she started opening buttons of her shirt . I want to stop her because she didn't know what I am capable of doing if I will loose my patience .

" Bondita..." My words got stuck in my throat as she remove her shirt completely and threw it on floor . My eyes went wide at seeing the beauty in front of me.  She is just ..... perfect .....
I could never imagined someone to be so beautiful . I could keep looking her for eternity. She took my hand and made me touch her heaved Bosoms . I groaned loudly . They are so soft . I cupped both her breasts and knead them slowly ... While she moaned loudly ... I pinch her  hardened nipples  . I badly want to take them in my mouth. 

I Looked at her eyes for permission .  She blinked and I dived my mouth on her soft Bosoms . I sucked her nipples like a hungry baby while my other hand knead her other breast . Her back arch as she pushed her bosoms more in my mouth .
I keep sucking her nipples hardly until it turned red by my sweet torture . I moved towards her other breast and worshipped it with the same enthusiasm . I think I could never have enough of them . I kept sucking her nipples  for a long time .

Now my whole body is burning with desire . I pushed her legs wide and pressed my hard manhood in between her thighs . We both moan loudly at the same time . Oh god!!! It really getting hard to be wise . If I will not stop now . I am sure things will go out of my hands ..

I pulled myself back  and wear my shirt . Then I went to pick her  shirt  and made her wear it . She smiled shyly at me . I think she forgot that she is the one who threw it on floor .

Suddenly her eyes went down and her face turned red as tomato  . I also looked down and saw that a tent is formed in my pants and it is wet due to precum . " Dekho Tumne kya haal bana diya hai mera " ( see what you have done to me ) I said seductively in her ears . She pushed me aside and ran to bathroom .
I chuckled at her antics . She is the same girl who became so wild a while ago ..

I should also take a bath because my passion is still burning my whole body it's really getting Hard to remain wise .

Bondita's pov
Today is Sunday . I decided to visit my friend soma's house . Firstly patibabu didn't allowed me but after requesting him a lot and agreeing to his thousand instructions . He finally agreed with the condition that I will be back in a hour and he will pick and drop me there . Patibabu really behaves like I am some child ..

Patibabu dropped me at her home and he asked me to give him a good bye kiss .
Seriously  he wants a kiss at the middle of the road . What should I do with this man .  I ignored him and went inside the house angrily .

I played with her baby for a long time . He is really very cute . I love small babies . After a while soma came after finishing her work and we started doing chitchat randomly . " Vaise bondita tere patibabu aur tere bich sab kaisa hai "( how it's going between you and your husband ) she asked me teasingly . I blushed hard at rembering our moments ." Ohhoo sharam se laal ho gyi toh matlab ab tum dono ek ho " ( ohho so you turned red as tomato means now you both are one  now)  she said smiling but I don't understand her statement . What is meaning of becoming one .

" Ek hai matlab hum toh alag alag do insan hai "( one means ??? We are two different persons ) I asked her confused . She smack my head . And then told me about what it is of becoming one . My eyes became wide at her explanation and face red as tomato ." Chi chi tu kaise baate karte hai" ( chi chi what kinds of things you say ) I said hiding my face ." Arey isme  sharmne ki kya baat hai yeh toh har pati-patni ke bich hota hai isme galat kya hai isse toh unka pyarr aur bhi zyada bad Jata hai  vo do  jism ek jaan ban jaate hai " ( what is the need to become shy in this things it happened between every husband-wife there is nothing wrong in it  . It makes there relationship more stronger as they became one soul .) She told me smiling . Suddenly we heard a horn of car . I think patibabu came . I bid her a good bye and went to home with patibabu .  Her words kept ringing in my ears .

Please do vote and comments. Are you comfortable with mature content 😁😁😁😁???????

Precap- my princess birthday