chapter-19 punishment 🙈

Bondita's pov
Something is really wrong with patibabu and batuk . They both keep exchanging some wierd looks at dining table too .
But why ? Idon't have any idea  .

After dinner patibabu asked me to come directly in the room but Kaka asked me to sit with him for sometime.so I started doing chitchat with him . Batuk and Somnath dada also joined us .

" Kaka ab bohut raat ho gyi boudi ko janne dijeye Varna kuch bhi ho sakta hai "( kaka it's too late now let boudi go otherwise anything can happen )
Batuk  said  with a naughty smrik . What is he talking about and why he is giving those looks .

" Arey Aisa bhi kya hojayega" ( what will happen ) kakasasurji asked him being confused . I want to ask the same question ." Arey kaka boudi ki patti karne hai na dada ko isliye " (  Arey kaka dada have to bandaged boudi's arm  na that's why )  he said holding  back his smile . Something is really fishy with him .

" Thik hai bahu tum jao kamre mai aaram Karo " ( ok bahu you go to your room and take rest ) I nodded and left after saying them good night .  I should really hurry up as I know patibabu is going to be hell angry on me for coming late . Now a days this man becomes too impatient  .
End of pov

Where is this girl . Here I am waiting for her since morning and she is nowhere to be seen. Today I am already frustrated because I didn't get a single kiss since morning. Now bondita you have to bear punishment my girl

Suddenly the door opened and she entered in the room . I quickly went and pinned her on wall ." Arey patibabu darwaza toh band karne dijeye " ( arey patibabu let me close the door first ) she  tried to get release from my grip . I hold her waist more tightly and closed the door with my other hand .

" Itne Der kyu Laga di aane Mai ab tumhe iske sazza milege " ( why it took you so long to come now u will get the punishment for it )I wispered dangerously in her ear and sucked her earlobe wetly . She let out a soft moan .

I took the advantage of situation and pushed my tongue in her mouth with all of a sudden  and pushed her more towards wall but I make sure not to put pressure on her injured arm. She was surprised by my sudden action . I smriked while kissing . I deepens the kiss and suck her lips  umm she is more sweeter  than honey  . I can keep eating her .

I broke the kiss when I realised she can't do it further . We both breathed heavily . I just picked her up in my arms swiftly in bridal state and  laid her on bed . I kept pillow under her injured arm so it doesn't hurt . I pulled  hardly  pallu of her saree And threw it away " aapne fhirse pin tod de ..." ( You broke the pin again  ..) she said angrily but I did  notlet her speak further . I kissed her lips hardly literary eating them . I left her after five minutes.. she was shocked by my doings .

" Punishment mai ke bich mai bolte nhi Varna aur punishment milte hai samje "
( We don't have to speak between punishment otherwise you will get more punishment understood ) I smriked naughthy and dived my face in crook of her neck and bites there hardly " ahhhhhh patibabu ...." She moans while holding my hairs . I sucked it to reduce the pain . It will left a good mark and keep reminding her of my  punishment .

I moved down slowly kissing her cleavage wetly . She gripped my hairs more tightly . I think she is enjoying it too , . I moved towards her breasts . I can see there well defined shape after removing the pallu .  My manhood started throbbing in my pajams . I badly want to tore her blouse apart but ok I don't think so it will be a good idea. 

I  cupped her both breasts  and knead them slowly  . Ohh they are so soft . Bondita moans loudly . I moved my mouth towards them and nibbled my face in them . There is just a thin cloth between us .but today I don't want to remove it  . It's already too hard to control and then I am sure that it will be impossible .

So I  moved down towards her stomach and licked her stomach wetly . I sucked her belly button her moans are arousing me like hell . I want to remove every inch of clothing between and want to make her mine forever but it's not the right time . Ok control Anirudh control .

I again went up and kissed her forehead and  covered her with pallu again . I rubbed her neck area where I give  a hard love bite " dard toh nhi ho raha " ( is it paining ) I asked her concered . I think today I was too harsh on her . She is still small . I should control myself " bilkul nhi aap mujhe kabhi dard nhi de sakte aur pyarr ka dard toh meetha hota hai " ( not at all u can't give me pain ever and pain of love is always sweet ) she said smiling . I feel sudden affection bubbling for her . She is my girl .

I moved towards her and kissed her lips gently . It was a slow kiss  full of love and care . I again kissed her forehead and pulled her towards me  .
She kept her head on my chest . I covered both of us with blanket . I pat her  slowly while  sleep engulfed both of us . I wishered slowly before drifting to sleep
"I love you bondita".........

I woke up in the morning and saw that bondita was not on bed . Oh god ! Where this girl went in early in the morning and
That also without giving me morning kiss. I  sit up on the bed and called her
" Bondita , bondita kaha ho "( bondita , bondita where are you ) I shouted but no reply . 

" Arey dada aap boudi ko miss kar rhe ho itni bhi kya bechaini hai ki ek pal bhi nhi raha jata aapse " ( oh dada so you are missing boudi   why you are so restless that you can't live without her a single second ) he said teasingly . Oh god! Why ever he get to know about it . And now he did not leave a single chance to tease me .

" Batuk Aisa kuch bhi nhi vo toh mujhe uske chinta ho rhe vo uske pati karne hai na isliye " ( batuk there  is nothing like that  Actually I have to bandaged her arm that's why I was worried about her ) I said sternly .

" Arey dada bas bas ab ek he bahana kitni barr dege ab koi naya sochiye vaise tayar ho jaiye aath baj gye hai aur todha jaldi  soya kijeye na Varna late ho jaoge "( enough dada how many times u are going to use the same excuse now find some new one and get Ready it's already 8 in the morning . Sleep early at night otherwise u are going to get late ) he  chuckled .

My cheek turned into perfect shade of red . This boy is becoming too naughthy now a days  ." Batuk ruk tuje mai abhi batata hu " ( batuk wait today I will tell you ) I get up to catch him but he already left laughing . Oh god this boy is getting on my nerves . I have do something . I take bath and after getting Ready I went downstairs . There my girl keeping her lunch box in bag  .

I was about to go and hug her tightly but then I noticed that everyone is also present there . She smiled at me . I smiled back . After having breakfast I dropped bondita and batuk at school . I want to have a kiss to keep me energetic for the whole day but this boyy batuk . I don't want to give him another chance of teasing us .

At court also . I kept thinking about her . I blushed occasionally even my co-worker noticed it . Oh god! I became insane in her love . I just want to go home as soon as possible and hugged her tightly. .. I am eagerly waiting to reach home

Please do vote and comments 💕💕😘😘😘 do you like Anirudh's sweet torture ,🙈🙈🙈🙈.

Precap- letters 😁