chapter-28 wrongs and rights

Bondita's pov
As soon I got ready . I heard sound of horn from outside . A car was there fully decorated . Its really very beautiful. My eyes gleamed with joy .

Driver opened the gate for me and gave me a bouquet of beautiful red roses

Driver opened the gate for me and gave me a bouquet of beautiful red roses. I am really feeling like I am some princess . The car started . I am really excited to meet patibabu .

It stopped at a beautiful place near river side . My eyes became wide at the beautiful decoration .
But I can't see any one there .

Where is patibabu ?? As I walk on carpet Petals started falling on me

Where is patibabu ?? As I walk on carpet Petals started falling on me . I giggled in happiness . At the end of carpet there is darkness . I slowly went there and suddenly the light glowed up .
End of pov .

I have prepared everything . I decided that this time I don't want to kept a party at home because she will get to know about it . I want to do something special for her so I choose this destination . I knew she likes spending time near river bank .

We decided that nobody will wish her and we will pretend that we forgot her birthday . I know she will really get pissed off by it .but I would love to see the smile on her beautiful face when she will see my surprise for her . Once I read in her diary that she want to be like a princess . So I took it as a theme of the party

I saw in front of me it seems like a fairy as descended from heaven . She is looking breath taking in the dress. The light glowed up and we all wished her at same time ." Happy birthday bondita" . Her eyes gleamed with tears with a glowing smile on her face . Oh my girl got emotional  . I don't want to see her tears ever whether they are happy or sad . I went towards her rubbed off her tears . I gesture her to smile . She giggled cutely .
That is the most beautiful smile I ever saw.

We went towards table where cake was placed . I specially made a roshgulla cake for her . I am well aware of her love for roshgullas.

" Cake mai bhi roshgulla "( roshgulla in cake too ) she asked me amused

" Cake mai bhi roshgulla "( roshgulla in cake too ) she asked me amused . I laughed at her question ." Aakhir mere rasgulla ko toh roshgulla he Pasand hai "(afterall my rasgulla like rasgulla only ) I wishered in her ears . She laughed at my statement and cut the cake . First she fed it to kaka then me and after that to batuk and Somnath .

After cake cutting music started playing and I forward my hand towards her . She takes it and we both enjoyed the evening in each other 's arm

It was a very beautiful evening . We both were sitting beside on bench in each other's embrace . My hands around her shoulder and her head on my shoulder .
" Patibabu aapne toh mujhe koi gift diya he nhi " ( patibabu you didn't gave me any gift ) she complained to me making annoyed face . I laughed at her tantrums . Still she wants a gift .
" Abhi gift bhi chaiye mere princess ko toh batao kya gift chaiye tumhe " ( oh so my princess wants a gift tell me what you want ) I asked her pecking her cheeks .

She didn't speak for a long time . What she wants that it's taking it so much time to just say it to me . " Vo ... Muje .." she stammered . Now I really want to know what she wants . I hold her chin up . " Bondita batao muje kya chaiye tumhe ."
( Bondita tell me what you want ) I asked her politely . " Patibabu muje ... App chaiye ... Mai chate hu ki humara rista
Bhi bakki sab ki tarah pura ho jaye .hum bhi ek ho jaye ." ( Patibabu .. I want you . I want that our relationship should also became complete like others .. I want us to became one ) she said while holding my hand . I was taken aback by her wish . What nonsense she is speaking . I already explained her That it is not right for her now . Then why she demanding the same thing . I get up from the place.

" Bondita Maine tumhe samjaya tha na ki yeh Sahi nhi hai tumhare liye abhi fhir bhi tum mere baat kyu nhi samaj rhe ho "( bondita I explained it to you that why it's not right now then why are you not understanding it .) I said gripping my fist trying to control my anger . She get up from her place and cupped my face . " Jab sab ke liye shi hai toh mere liye galat kaise " ( when it's right for all of them then why it's wrong for me ) she asked me .

Oh god ! Who put this things in her mind . Why can't she understand that it's not right . I hold her shoulders .
" Bondita jab maine ek barr keh diya ki tum aur mai abhi ek nhi ho sakte toh matlab nhi ho sakte ek he baat ko kitne baar puchoge " ( bondita when I told you that we can't become one now then why are you asking me the same question again and again ) I tried my best to not shout on her . I don't want to shout on her on her birthday . But her questions are really getting on my nerves .

" Par patibabu jab hum itne kareeb aa sakte hai toh ek kyu nahi ho sakte " ( when we can come that much close then why can't we become one ) She asked me with teary eyes . What nonsense she speaking . I removed her hands with a jerk ." Maine keh diya na ek barr tumhe mere baat samajh kyu nhi aa rahi hai nhi ka matalab nhi he hota hai " ( I told you na that's it's not possible why are you not understanding me no means no ) I yelled at her and left the place .

I feel sorry  for yelling at her but why she is not understanding my situation .
Why she is demanding those things from me now . I made a line between us till she reached right age . But she is not at all understanding . And then her words started ringing in my mind ." We have came so far so why not we became one " and then the moments we spent together started occuring in my mind . I sit on the chair with a thud . I already broke the lines ......

sometimes people get carried by there passion and forgot wrongs and rights .
And I am not at all a supporter of child marriage .I already planned to bring this track but people are quick to judge

.

Please do vote and comments 💕💕😘💕💕😘💕💕 😃😃

Precap- please