chapter-23 you broke me

My head is spinning I think it is due to alcohol . But where I am . I slowly sit up from the place where I was sleeping .
It is a hut . How I got here ? Who brought me here? . Then I saw I was covered with shawl and  I am....I am bare chested . Where are my clothes ?? What had happened ...!!???! I tried to get up but my whole body is paining a lot . I saw that there were also a few clothes scattered of some lady .  Oh god!!!  What had happened yesterday night .

Then few flashes started to occur I was brought here by that krantikari girl .
She asked me for forgiveness and then she ....... Propsed me ..... But I rejected yes ...I rejected her  but after that I don't remember anything . Oh god! I am getting frustrated . What happened after that?? Then I saw a letter was kept near me . I  quickly picked it up and started reading it " Anirudh muje please maff kardo kal raat joh bhi hua uske liye vo bas ek galti the usse bhul jao ab mai tumhare zindagi se hamesha ke liye jaa rhe hu - manorama " ( Anirudh please forgive me for whatever happened yesterday night it was a mistake now I will never come back in your life - manorama ) the letter fell from my hand no nno . I fall on the ground with a thud ... No no. No .... I can't do it . I can't do it . I can't . How could I !!!!!! Tears started flowing from my eyes  uncontrollably . I betrayed ........her . I betrayed .... My bondita. . no no ." Noooo" I shouted at top of my voice   .......

Kaka's pov
It's already morning I am sitting in front of Durga maa idol  since night by joining my hands please keep my Anirudh safe  . From yesterday night he did not come back   . We have called to his friends too but they said that he left at 9 only . Then where he has gone we don't have any idea.   We have send som  to police station to put the complainant . Please druga maa bring my son back safely otherwise she will die . My bahu . She has been sitting like a lifeless body  at the gate since she get to know that he left from thier place but didn't reach yet . She is not uttering a single word  . Please maa bring my Anirudh back safely . I went towards her and caressed her head " tum chinta mat karo bahu Anirudh sahi salamat aa jayega " ( please don't worry bahu Anirudh will come back home safely ) I tried to pacify her but she did not utter a single word and kept sitting there like a statue . Tears escaped from eyes . I can't see my always smiling bahu like this . Please Anirudh come back.

Then suddenly she get up and runned towards door I tried to stop her but she runned and hugged the person.  Anirudh ...
End of pov .

I entered in the house like a life less body . I did not look up . My eyes are down cast because I don't have courage to look into her eyes.... After what I did .
How will I !!! But I have to tell her . I can't pretend that everything is normal after what I did yesterday night . Even though if I was not in senses but how could I betrayed my bondita  how !!!!!!!.
As I entered through gate someone hugged me tightly resulting in my stumbling . Bondita .. she started crying profusely in my arms.  What had happened ??  " Kah the aaap aap thik toh hai na "( where were you are you fine ?) She said while sobbing and started examining my whole body and then kissed my whole face multiple times and again hugged me tightly . Tears started rolling from my eyes . 😭😭😭 I don't deserve her love . I don't deserve her trust.  I don't !!!  

I broke the hug and went towards my study like a lifeless body . I don't have courage to speak to her to look into her eyes which have a blind trust on me . I can't pretend to be normal and gain advantage of her trust . I don't deserve her trust after what I did . She needs to know about it .  But what if she will leave me .....no no my bondita will not leave me . I will explain her that it was just a mistake . I was not in senses but will she forgive me  . What if she she left me after knowing about it I will die . I will definitely die.  I fall on the floor and Started crying hard 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭. Why I committed that crime !!?? Why !!

Suddenly someone came and wiped my tears . I looked up to see bondita . Her eyes are pooling with tears because she care about me because she loves me but soon this love will be replaced by hatred .😭my heart wrench just by thinking about it but I have to tell her . She has every right to know about it .
" Patibabu aap roh kyu rhe hai kahi dard ho raha hai "( patibabu why are you crying is it paining somewhere) she asked me concerned . Why bondita why u care about me so much . I don't deserve that I don't . I have to tell her.  "Bondita ..kal raat mujse bohut badi galti ho gayi hai '( bondita... I committed a big mistake yesterday night ) I said between my sobs .  " Kya hua hai mujhe batayiye "
( What happened tell me ) she cupped my face . Anirudh tell her . She deserve to know that.. tell her . " Bondita .. vo kal raat .. maine manorama ke sath ....." ( Bondita  yesterday night I was with manorama and we ...) I don't have the courage to speak further . My tears started flowing uncontrollably 😭😭😭

Her hands falled from my face......

Please do vote and comments what do you think will happen next ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Precap- I can't look at you the way I used to