chapter-11 fire and ice

As we reached the fair bondita became a uncontrollable child . I tried to stop her but as you know it's of no use . It's better to remain at home and give her some new teachings.I again run behind her " bondita ruko toh"( bondita just wait for me) I shouted behind her." Patibabu aap budhe ki Tarah dhree-dhree kyu chalte hai " ( patibabu why u walked so slowly like old people)
Bondita said with a pout . What! I walk like a old man !!" Kya Kaha Tumne ruko abhi batata hu tumhe " ( what did you said just wait now I will show you ) I started running behind her laughing . She runned ahead . There is a lot of crowd in front . I am not able to find her
Where she has gone . Then I saw her standing in far corner behind a shop .
I quickly went and hugged her from behind " pakad liya" ( I caught you)I said breathing heavily . this girl made me run so much . Now I will not spare her ."patibabu" bondita shouted . But it seemed like her voice came from back but she is in my clutches . I looked back .
What the hell !!! Bondita is standing behind me and fuming in anger then who is she . I quickly left  her and moved back . She turned around .oh shit!!! She is that krantikari girl . Actually she is wearing the same saree as bondita and I got confused . What the heck !why I do this stupid mistakes . Bondita is looking at me like she will eat me next second . Please god  save me . " Ohh maaf karna muje laga bondita hai " ( I am sorry I thought Ur bondita ) I apologized to her . She did not say anything just blushed looking down . What is this! Let it be I think I should concentrate on my fuming wife ." Vo.. bondita " but she did not let me speak and Started talking to krantikari girl . what!! now she will ignore me . It was just a mistake . I did not do it intentionally .  She did  not gave me any heed in the whole journey and enjoyed the fair with krantikari girl . What the hell!! She is her husband or me .

After two hours we returned at home as soon as we entered house . I closed the door and pinned her to wall
My hand is firmly holding her bare waist
She started to wiggle in my arms .    "Bondita please muje maaf kardo vo Maine galte se usse tumhe Samaj liya please mujse gussa mat ho  "( bondita please  forgive me by mistake I took her as you please don't get angry at me ) I said holding my ears with puppy face . Then she suddenly started laughing . I was totally confused .  Her mood change drastically . Is she pregnant but I did not do anything yet even did not taste her properly . Oh god what nonsense I am thinking . My mind is really becoming too naughthy nowaDays . She looked at my confused face and pulled my cheeks

" Arey mere bhole patibabu Mai toh sirf mazze le rhe the Aapke aap kitne bhole hai " ( oh my innocent patibabu I was just doing fun with you . You are so innocent )she said chuckling. What! In all these Time . She was just pretending to be angry with me . But my girl I am not as innocent as u understand me . U started the teasing session now Bear the consequences ." Acha  toh thik hai fhir Mai vapas Chala Jata hu krantikari ladki ke pass vaise dekhne mai bhi acche hai" ( okay fine then I should go back to krantikari girl by the way she is good looking ) I pretend to go . Bondita hold my wrist and pulled me towards her . I falled on her . Our bodies colliding . Heat is radiating between us . She holds my collar and pulled me more towards  her . My heart beat started increasing . She slowly whispered in my ear " Aisa Karne ke barre Mai Sochna bhi Mat Varna mujse Bura koi nhi hoga " ( don't you ever think about doing it otherwise I will not spare you ) then she kissed my cheeks slowly and gave me a wet kiss till my jaw . My heart started throbbing in my chest.  Something else is also throbbing in my pyjamas .I hold her waist tightly and pulled her towards me. My hard chest brushed with her soft Bosoms. I hold her hairs gently and tilt her neck and started kissing her neck wetly . Her moans are arousing me more .
Then I looked at her quivering lips which looks so delicious . I really want to eat them . I  smashed my lips on her suddenly giving her shock.  I bite and suck her lips ummm she is so sweet.  Then I started pushing my tounge in her mouth . She opened it in anticipation.  My tongue entered in her mouth . I started tasting her sweetness.  Then my tongue found hers and we fight for dominance which eventually I won .
I picked her up in bridal state and carried her towards carpet without breaking the kiss . I laid her on carpet and hovers on her balancing my weight on one hand so she did  not get crush under my weight . I started kissing her cleavage . She holds my hairs and pushed me more . Oh my girl in getting aroused .then I kissed her whole face multiple times  . She giggled . And  I started tickling her in her waist she laughed whole heartedly " patibabu... hahahaha.. rukiye " she said between laughs.  I kept tickling her . My burning passion eventually faded away by seeing her sweet laughs . I pecked her forehead
" Tum duniya ki sabse khoobsurat Ladki ho " ( u are the most beautiful girl in the whole world)  I said and again kissed her cheek . She smiled brightly . I feel like I can keep doing it forever . But I think we should go to sleep yesterday we have to do our work too . I laid beside her and pulled her towards me.  I again kissed her forehead " good night " I wishered in her ears . She did not reply . I think she already slept . I look at her face awww my so sweet girl . I hugged her more tightly and slowly sleep engulfed me .

Please do vote and comments how was the chapter . Are you comfortable with mature content ? Off course I will not show consumption of their marriage now but little bit romance can be done

Precap- lies