chapter-31 just you ❣️

Eid mubarak to all my readers 😊😊😊💕💕
___________________________________________

I looked back to see bondita . Her eyes are pooling with tears  . I tried to say something but she already ran away upstairs .  My blood started boiling ... they made her cry ....

I quickly barged towards him and hold him by his collar " aaapke himmat bhi kaise huye aise baat karne ki Mai apne bondita se bohut pyarr karta hu aur vo he mere patni rahegi jeevan bhar ke liye nikal jayiye yaha se issse phele mai apna kabu koh du " ( how dare you to say those things I love my bondita a lot and she will remain my  only wife for lifetime so get lost before I loose my control on myself ) I left his collar with a jerk and ran to upstairs .

" Bondita, shona please darwaza kholo na " ( bondita , shona please open the door ) I knocked at her door harshly but she is not responding . I started getting panickied and was at verge of crying when she finnaly opened the door ..
I sighed in relief . But it was for just a moment . Because my heart wrench by seeing her condition  . Her eyes and nose are red due to crying . Her hairs are dismantled . I quickly went inside and cupped her face .

" Bondita yeh kya haal bana diya apna "( bondita what did you do with yourself ) I said as my tears started to fall ." Patibabu aap mujhe chod dijeye aur dusra vivah kar lijiye mai toh aapko patni hone ka sukh bhi nhi de sakte "( patibabu leave me and marry someone else I can't even give you pleasures of marital life ) I left her face what nonsense she is speaking .. how could she think like that I will leave her .

" Bondita tumhare himmat bhi kaise huye Aisa bolne ki " ( bondita how dare you to speak like this ) I  yelled at her by  holding her shoulders . She hugged me tightly and broke down in my embrace ." Toh aur kya kahu mai.... aapko aise logo ke taane sunte huye nhi dekh sakte mai bas Aapko hamesha kush dekhna chate hu...."( So what else I could say ... I can't see people taunting you ... I just want to see you happy always .)  She said while sobbing ..

I broke the hug and made her sit on bed . I knelt infront of her . " Bondita tumhe pata hai mere kushi kisme hai "( bondita do you know my happiness is in whom)  I asked her by cupping her face . She nod in a no ... " Toh suno mere har khushi sirf tumse he hai . Mere zindagi sirf tumse he hai .mai joh bhi hu vo sab sirf tumse he hai . Muje koi patni ka sukh nhi chahiye bondita .. muje sirf tum chaiye sirf tum "( then listen my every happiness belongs to you , my life belongs to you , whatever I am today it's all belongs to you . I don't want any martial pleasures bondita . I just want you . just you )

I said while kissing her forehead she hugged me tightly .. I caressed her hairs and made her sit on my lap like a new born baby .  I caressed her hairs while she slept on my lap .. I made her lie on bed carefully and left for my room. Whatever I told her  Is the biggest truth of my life . I don't want anything else in my life .. just my bondita ......

Bondita 's pov
Nowadays I am not able to concentrate on my studies . This things always spin in  my mind . A week ago only one of my friend Uma's husband left her because he was bored of her  .   I trust my patibabu . He could never do that but I sometimes feel insecure .. and that's why I am not able to concentrate on studies . Now a days I always feel embarrassed because whomever I met they ask me about children and I don't have any answers to give them ....
End of pov

Today I got a call from bondita's principal . And I can't believe what he told me . Bondita is not at all studying and she got very less marks in her recent tests too . How could it possible !! She never neglect her studies . I know her welly . What is the reason of her this behaviour ?Was kaka right!? He told me that bondita seems depressed nowaDays because of the people's talks . They are demanding children from her . Who the hell they are to decide what I and bondita want.  I am just fed up with this nonsense society .

I was on my way to home when I found a little girl around 10  being beaten by a man . I quickly stopped the car . " Arey kyu marr rhe hai bacche ko " ( why are you beating small girl ) I asked him angrily and pushed him back " chote Malik yeh shaddi karne ke liye mana kar rhe hai "( chote Malik she is denying to get married ) he said by looking down . I feel like slapping him . How he can asked a little girl to get married .

" Abhi iske padhne likhne ki umar hai na ki shaddi karne ki aap ek pita hokar uska jeevan barbad kaise kar sakte hai "(  this is the time for her to study not to get married how could you spoil your own daughter 's life ) I said to him angrily .
" Aap aise baate naa kare toh acha hoga kyoki aapne kudh he baal vivah kiya tha vo bhi ek 8 saal ki bacchi se "( if u don't speak  things like this then it will be good for you ,yourself did child marriage to a 8 year old girl ) he said and take the girl with her .

I was numb by what he said . He is right how could I oppose something when I myself did it . I myself made bondita a child bride . I myself put a burden on her small shoulders of being a Roy Chowdhury bahu .  I myself is the sole reason why she can't concentrate on her studies . I am the reason of the taunts of society for her . I am the reason ....

Please do vote and comments what will happen next 😁

Precap-  decision