chapter-8 she is mine

After buying saree I went towards home . Bondita will get happy after seeing it . I kept smiling by imaging her smiling face . As soon as I reach the door . I collide with someone . Bondita . I hold her from shoulder to prevent her from falling . Her eyes are pooling with tears what happened !!  My heart feared .Then I saw her wrist as red marks of blood as her bangles are broken . It seems like someone hold her wrist tightly . Who the hell dare to touch her!!!!!😠😠I will broke Thier hands . I cupped her face gently " kya hua bondita yeh chot kaise lagi " I asked her tensely .
She did not reply and hugged me crying hard . Oh god! What had happened . My mind started making very bad assumptions . I gently rubbed her back . But my whole body is burning  in anger. Who dared to make her cry .? I want to simply kill that person . .then I looked in the house soham felled on the ground . Did he???. I will kill him 😠 ." Vo ..Soham"
She said while sobbing and again started crying . Now my anger reached to another level . How dare he to touch her . How dare he to touch my wife ....I will kill him . I broke the hug and wipe her tears . Now u will see what is the consequences of touching what's mine . I barged towards him and make him stand with a jerk holding  his collar.  I slapped him hard  he again fell on ground " tumhare himmat bhi kaise huye meri patni ko chunne ki ."( How dare you to touch my wife) I shouted on him I again started beating him  . How dare he to make my bondita cry!!😠😠 Blood comes from his nose but I don't care . I will kill him . I again pulled my leg back to kick him hard . When soft hands pulled me towards them bondita hugged my torso " aur mat Mariye vo mar Jayega "( don't beat him more he will die) she cried at my back . I eventually stopped .I turned and hugged her protectively .  She cried in my embrace .
" Aage se agar iske aas pass bhi dikhe toh Jaan le Lunga samje "( if from now onwards I will see you near her I will definitely kill you) I warned him and hold him from his collar and threw him out of the house . I went inside bondita is crying sitting down . My heart pierced by seeing her tears . I quickly went towards her and hugged her tightly . Her head on my chest my one arm around her waist and other on her head I caressed her hairs." Bondita roh mat Mai Huna ab vo Kabhi tumhare pass nhi aa sakega tum chinta mat Karo "(bondita please don't cry I am here I will not let him come near you) I said gently rubbing her back . She looked at me with tear brimmed eyes . My heart wrench by seeing her condition .
Tears come in my eyes . Why even I left her with him . It's all my fault . " Patibabu Muje pata hai aap usse Mere pass nhi aane denge par Mai isliye nhi roh rhe' ( patibabu I know you will not let him come near me but I am not crying because of it) she said while sobbing . Then why she is crying . I cupped her face" toh fhir kyu roh rhe ho " ( then why are you crying) I asked her tensely . Did anything else happened with her . My heart got surrounded with fear ." Patibabu usne Aapke laye huye chudiyan Tod De yeh aapka phela thofa tha aur Mai isse bhi sambhal ke nhi Rakh paye" ( patibabu he broke the bangles brought by you it was your first gift and I am not able to keep it safely ) she showed me her injured wrist with cute puppy face . I quickly examined it and bring first aid kit . I bandaged her hand . Why are you so innocent my girl . She was crying not because she was hurt because my giift got broken . I smiled emotionally at her . She is so good . Her eyes are still brimmed with tears . Was my gift is that much important to her . I feel a sudden affection for her . I open my arms and gesture her to come . She get up from her place and sit in my lap in vertical position . Her arms are around my neck and her face is hidden in my chest . I wrapped my hands around her waist .
I looked down at her . Her face is very close to mine ." Bondita isme rone ki kya BAAT hai Mai tumhare liye aur chudiyan le aunnga( bondita there is no need to cry I will bring more bangles for you) I said while cupping her face and then I gently kissed her forehead . She  smiled shyly and again nuzzled her face in my chest . Shiver run through my body as her face touched my warm skin as two three buttons of my kurta are opened .
It aroused me . I held her bare waist more tightly.  She gasps at my touch . She bends little higher and come more close to me  her bosoms brushed my hard chest .  This act of her aroused my mannish desires . What are you doing my girl . Ur going to be death for me . I pulled her more closed to me  . Her face touch crook of my neck .  Her sitting position aroused me more she is sitting on my lap just above my hardened manhood ..oh god !! Control Anirudh this is not right . I closed my eyes tightly . This is the most difficult thing to control myself in front of her . I looked down at her innocent face . Her eyes are closed her body seemed relaxed .  I think she slept . I caressed her beautiful face . Can you believe she slept after arousing me like hell .  This girl....I chuckled seeing her innocence . I make her laid beside me and slept hugging her ...I love you ❤️💖 I love you so much . I don't know if you will resciprocate it or not but I love you for forever......

Bondita' s pov
I woke up as sun rays hit my face . I was sleeping on the carpet . I sit up . Where is patibabu . I went out but could not see him . Where he is gone ? Then I find a parcel on shelf with a note " bondita yeh tumhare liye ek tohfa hai isse pehan Kar Tayar rehna aaj hum ghumne chalege "( bondita it is a gift for you be ready by wearing it we will be going for outing today ) I jumped in happiness . We are going for outing yes!!!!! I swirl around hugging his gift . What is it ? I quickly opened it . My eyes went wide . It was a beautiful pink saree . The most beautiful saree as my patibabu brought it for me .
He is best . I.. .I love himm yes! I do I will not hide it from myself anymore . I now understand my feelings I love you patibabu . I love you so much . But I don't know if you will love me back or not but I will always love you .and you are the only one in my life for forever .

While talking bath yesterday's events came in my mind . How patibabu asked me to come in his embrace . I sit on his lap . We were so close but I feel a need to be more close . His touch is so lovely . I want  him to touch me everywhere . I want to feel him against my body . I can feel his intentisty too . It was something different .  My face turned in perfect shade of red . I hide my face . After that I entered in house and started getting ready . Today will we going to really amazing ..
End of pov

I went to court . I kept thinking about her and blushing .  Today we will go out . I am really excited to see her in that saree . My heart started throbbing in my chest thinking about her beautiful face , her perfect curves . I want to see her curve.... Oh god! What are you thinking stop your vulgar thoughts Anirudh . I am behaving like a  aroused teenager . It's really embarrassing . I have to control myself . 

At five I wrapped up my things happily and leave for home . I am really excited to see her 🙈🙈.

Extremely sorry for late update 😔 please forgive me 🙏 please do vote and comments 💕💕💕💕

Precap- you don't deserve her ( a sweet embraaser)