chapter-5 Insecurities

"patibabu ,.. patibabu uthiye koi hai"(patibabu wake up somebody is here) I woke up to see bondita with frightened face .I immediately sat up and cupped her face ." Kya hua bondita tum itna gabrai huye kyu ho" ( what happened bondita why are you so afraid)
She points towards the door . Somebody was knocking at the door harshly . Who would be there at this time .I get up to open the door but bondita hold my hand and shook her head in no." Bondita daro mat Mai hu na" (bondita don't be afraid I am here) I assured her and then I picked up a wooden stick to attack if it is some thief . I opened the door with a jerk and was astonished to see that krantikari girl . Blood was soaking from her left arm . She immediately get in the house and closed the door. " Aap koun hai aur aapko itne chot kaise lagi " bondita asked her tensely but manorama collapsed I held her on right time . Bondita and I laid her on carpet . Bondita was Looking at me with many questions . suddenly there was another knock on the door .
" Darwaza kholo...." Man says . Oh god! It must be some policeman . I asked bondita to stay here and I went to open the door . " Tumne Yaha kisse krantikari ko Dekha kya vo jakhmi tha "(do you see any krantikari here he was injured) policeman asked me . I was sweating profusely ." Nhi Maine kisse ko nhi Dekha Yaha toh sirf Mai aur mere patni rehte Hai hum toh ....so rhe the"( no I didn't see anybody there is just me and my wife .we were sleeping ) I tried not to shake my voice . Inspector tried to peeped in . But I blocked his view .
" Oh maaf karna tumhe aur tumhare patni ko itne Raat ko paresan Karne ke liye" ( oh we are sorry to disturb you and Ur wife at night)policeman said with a smirk and left laughing . What was that ! That was really awkward .. I quickly closed the door and went inside . Bondita had bandaged krantikari girl' hand . She is such a kind hearted girl . She helps everyone even if she don't know them.
I smiled at her but she looked at me with questionable eyes . Ok ! I need to answer her questions . I narrated everything about krantikari girl to her . " Waah patibabu yeh hamare desh ke liye Kitna Kuch Kar rhe hai muje bhi desh ke liye Kuch karna hai "( wow patibabu she is doing so much for our country I also want to do something for my country ) she told me excitedly . I smiled at her enthusiasm for our country . " Haan bondita tum Kar toh rhe ho "( yes you are doing) I told her smiling . she looked confused " par kaise"( but how ) " padhiye Karke jab tum barrister babu banjaoge aur logo ko insaf dilaoge toh isse desh Ka Vikas he toh hoga " ( after studying when you will become barrister babu u will provide justice to people and it will lead to development of our country ) I told her smiling . " Haan patibabu Mai hamesha Sach Ka sath dunge"( yes patibabu I will always support truth only ). She said to me smiling . I know she will . She will become a great barrister even better than me . I kept looking at her beautiful face . " Chaliye patibabu ab soh jaate hai " ( let's go to sleep now) bondita told me . I nod and slept on other carpet on the other corner of room bondita slept with manorama ." Bondita tum Yaha kyu soh rhe ho upar soh jao Aram se " I told her. I don't want her to face any problem . I don't want her to sleep on floor . " Nhi patibabu aap bhul gye mehman baghwan Ka roop hote hai agar vo zameen pe soh rhe hai toh Mai upar kaise soh sakte hu .( No patibabu don't you know guests are said to be a form of God if she is sleeping on floor then how could I slept on cot ) I tried to protest but I know she is stubborn . Such are the principles of this girl . I am proud of her .
I am the luckiest man to have her as my wife.....no no how could I think of her as my wife . She is a kid and I am 10 years older than her . She will never accept me as her husband . I don't know why but this thoughts wrench by heart and tears escaped from my eyes .

Manorama's pov .
I woke up with pain in my left arm . I tried to get up . But suddenly a hand came on my shoulder " aaram Karo abhi chot thik nhi huye tumhare " ( take rest Ur hand is still injured )anirudh said to me smiling . I kept Looking at his face .
He is so caring . " Vo muje maaf kardo itne Raat ko Yaha aane ke liye par vo police vale mere piche the isliye "( please forgive me for coming so late at Ur house actually policeman were following me that's why I came here) I said looking down . " Arey tum maafi kyu maang nhi ho balki Mai toh kush hu ki Mai tumhare madad Kar paya " ( why are u asking me for forgiveness I am happy that I am able to help you) he said to me smiling . Oh how beautiful his smile his . My trance was broke by another voice .
A beautiful girl around 15-16 with long hairs and sharp features . She was wearing a saree and wearing shakapola and sindoor in her mang which indicates that she is married ." Patibabu Didi uth gye kya " she asked to Anirudh
Patibabu?! Is she is his wife . She was really opposite of my imagination . I thought he got married to a woman but to my surprise her wife is a young girl . I thought he opposed this customs then how he supports child marriage . My mind was spinning with this questions .
When she kept her hand on my shoulder ." Didi ab Kaisa hai Aapka dard aap thik toh hai na " ( how is your pain now are you fine ) she asked me politely her voice is so sweet . " Haan Mai ab thik hu bas thodha dard hai hath Mai " ( yes now I am fine there is just a little pain in my arm )I replied to her smiling . " Aap chinta mat kijeye Mai abhi aapko haldi vala dudh bankar dete hu yeh dard bilkul thik ho Jayega " she told me smiling . ( Don't worry I will give you turmeric milk and then Ur whole pain will go away ) she is really a kind hearted girl . I can see that Anirudh was admiring her secretly . After that she helped me in taking bath and also helped me in eating . Her food is really delicious . I cannot cook like this even if I tried hundred times ... She is really a sweet girl I like her. I asked them to go but they insisted me to stay as my hand is still injured . Bondita left for her school . At home there was just Anirudh and me . I feel like asking him the questions ." Vaise Anirudh bondita Sach Mai bohut ache hai " ( by the way anirudh bondita is really a nice girl ) .
He smiled somewhere lost. I wave my hand to broke his trance. " Haan vo toh hai he mere bondita sabse ache hai " ( yes it's true my bondita is best of all) he said blushing . I feel a tinge of jealousy but why he is married he must love his wife ." Bohut pyarr karte ho na bondita se " ( u love bondita a lot ) I said to him . He looked at me shocked but why it is not a very shocking statement .
" Nhi Aisa nhi hai nhi hai vo sirf mere zimmedari hai " he shakes his head . It seems he is speaking to himself not me .
But why is he calling her just a responsibility ." Par Anirudh tum toh pati - patni ho na toh kya tum pyar nhi karte usse "( Anirudh Ur are husband -wife then don't you love her) I asked him . He seems sad by my question . He did not speak for a long time and then he narrated me the story how he saved her life and took her responsibility . I don't know why but it makes me feel happy that he don't love her after that Anirudh left for court . I got a little hope but why whatever he is a married man...

Please do vote and comments 😊😊💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
If your vote reach 70 I will upload next part today only 😊😊💕 it's a dare for you guys .

Precap- realization