chapter-33 years of longiness

We successfully divorced in court . My heart wrench by signing those papers but I know I have to do it . Firstly Kaka and baba opposed my decision a lot but after explaining  they finally understood  the necessity of doing it .  Bondita and I spent  most of  time in shopping  for London and in each other's company as  I want to create as much as memories possible  for surviving without her. .
I don't know how I am to going to manage this pain . I used to cried every night hiding in bathroom  thinking that in few days she will go away from me . But I never showed my tears to her I don't want her to fall weak .

Today is the day of her ship for London . My heart is becoming restless just by thinking about it but I know she has to go . After biding family we reached at port . I was just trying to capture every bit of her for the last time before she left .. my tears started forming in my eyes as horn of ship blew. No Anirudh don't cry ...you have to bid her happily ...
" Apna dhyan Rakhna aur roj telephone karna "( Take care of  yourself and call me daily )  I said kissing her forehead . I linger there to feel her skin on my lips for longer . " Aap bhi apna aur baaki sab ka dhyan Rakhna Khana ache se khana aur agar nhi rakha toh bhari babu muje aapki shikhyat mil jayegi "( u also take care of yourself . Eat the food at time and if u will not do it then I will got your complaint from bhari babu) she warned me . I laughed at her sweet bossy nature.

" Jesa aap kahye maharniiji "( as you say my queen ) we both laughed and then my tears started to fall on thier own ..
" I love you bondita .i will wait for your return " I said intensely looking in her eyes . I want to tell her that there is someone who will be waiting for her ...
Again horn blew and  it's time for her departure .  She started walking  towards ship and my heart urge to stop her but I know I can't do it.  As she reached the entrance of ship .she looked back at me . And suddenly she just runed towards me and kissed me passionately on my lips . Due to her sudden action I fumbled on my legs but soon I reciprocate the kiss with the same passion . We are pouring our love in each other through this single kiss. It was a crowded port and everyone must be seeing us but at this particular moment . I don't care about anyone . Lack of oxygen demand us to part our lips but our lips refuse to leave each other . . After a long time we broke the kiss. We both breathed heavily ...

" I love you too patibabu I will soon come to you." Saying this she ran towards the ship .... Her last words bring a sudden rush of emotions in me .  Even through we are not husband wife according to law now but for me she Is my only wife and will remain so for life time and I love to listen the sweet patibabu from her melodious voice ..I  can wait for you for life time my girl ..... This last kiss will make me feel your presence on my lips . .I will wait for you  my beloved ...

TIME LAPSE ....
Bondita 's pov
4 Long years away from your loved ones our the most hardest years for one . I missed my kakasasurji , batuk , Somnath da , sasurji , bhari babu and koielye Didi terribly and the person I missed most was my love ,my patibabu .. Even through we talked daily to each other on telephone but it was never enough . I crave for his presence , his warm embrace , his Fragrance .  I missed everything about him . I secretly take his perfume and a shirt with me while.  Coming here . Now I can sleep only  by hugging  it ... I know we are not husband wife now but do relationship are formed on a piece of paper? No  na  then how could it break just by signing it . I didn't tell anyone about it but I secretly used to apply sindoor in my hairline of patibabu's name . He will remain my husband for life time .

But now the wait is over . I successfully completed my barristry degree  by  the kings law college of London . I am so happy as I completed our dream   which we saw together. When I told him that I got the gold medal for it . I know he was in happy tears and he didn't say a single word . Firstly I was worried but then Kaka told me that he is crying happily . I wish I could wipe away his tears and take him in a warm hug but I know I can't do it from here.  But now my all dreams are going to come true . I am returning to my country , to my patibabu this week .. I can't wait to meet him .
End of pov