chapter-20 letters

As soon as I reached home. I quickly barged towards our   room to meet bondita.
There she is arranging clothes in cupboard . For the god sake she is alone this time . I hugged her from behind wrapping my hands around her waist .

" Patibabu aap aa gye"( patibabu you came)  she said to me and turned towards me by keeping her soft arms around my neck " Haan tumhare bohut yaad aa rahi thi isliye jaldi aa gaya "( yes I was missing you a lot that's why I came early today) . I  kissed her rosy cheeks slowly .

" Muje aapse kuch jaruri baat karni hai " ( there something important which I want to discuss with you) she seemed tensed for some reason . Oh god! What happened is everything fine . I quickly cupped her face " kya hua bondita kisne kuch kaha tumse vidalaya Mai muje batao mai usse chodunga nhi"( what happened bondita did anyone said something to you at school tell me I will not spare them) I said to her angrily . Definitely I will not spare him . Whosoever dare to trouble my bondita ." Nhi nhi Aisa kuch nhi vo toh ek mahine mai  hamare pariksha aane vale hai isliye mai soch rhe the kyu na batuk aur muje vidayala ke baad aap extra classes de de "( no no nothing like that actually my exams are in a month so I was thinking that you can give me and Batuk extra classes after school ) she asked me timidily .

Oh my so obedient girl . She always stood first in her class but then also she is ready to study more and that batuk he did not get even passing marks but always want to poke his nose in someone's romance  . Now I will teach him properly .

" Thik hai bondita aaj  se hi mai tum dono ko extra classes dunga "( ok bondita I will give both of you extra classes from today onwards) I said to her smiling .  She smiled brightly . Oh god! How beautifully she smiled .I was about to capture her in my arms but she run away " mai batuk ko bata kar aate hu "( I will tell batuk about it) this girl ...... She can tell him after kissing me also but ...
I chuckled to myself .

At evening I started to teach both of them . Firstly I took test of both of them . As usual bondita did great and what should I say about Batuk . He needs a lot of practice . I gave him fifty sums to do today only . Bondita already knew how to solve them so I ended her classes . She left " dada yeh galat baat hai mere sath yeh bed bhau kyu "( dada this is wrong why  this discrimination with me  )he asked me frowning . I chuckled at  his  face .

" Toh  tum padhiye pe dhyan kyu nahi dete jaldi se apna kaam khatam karo "( so why don't you concentrate on your studies now complete your work quickly )  I said to him with fake anger . He made faces but then started doing his work .
  I think I should not end her class instead I should ask her to sit here only so I could stare at her .

I was roaming in the study while batuk was doing his work . I saw that bondita left her one note book here only . Then tomorrow she will seek for it while going to school . I picked it up and kept it on desk when something falls from it .
It was some letter . I picked it up . It was really a weird letter with lots of hearts drawn on the envelope . What is it?? What it is doing in bondita's note book

I opened it and my mind exploded  by reading the contents of the letter  . It was .... It was  a cheap love letter ... That also for my wife bondita . Who dare to send her love letter . I will broke his hands . I was boiling in anger when someone snatch it from my hands .

Batuk . This boy is really getting on my nerves ." Ohoho love letter boudi ka hena " ( ohhoho love letter this is of boudi na )  he said to me smirking . He is definitely going to beat up by me . I am already fuming because of that stupid boy who send love letter to my girl .

" Batuk do mujhe vo " ( Batuk give it to me ) I snatched the letter from him angrily .
" Arey dada shant yeh koi nayi baat thodhe hai baudi ko rojana ke 15- 20 letter toh milte he hai " ( come on dada calm Down it's not a new thing boudi get 15-20 letters daily ) I am going to faint the next moment . What the hell ????. I can't cope up with this single one and she got 15......... Daily ...

" Kya "( what)  I shouted at him . " Haan dada boudi ke piche toh pura school diwana hai par boudi ko pata bhi nhi rehta yeh kab letter unke bag mai daal dete hai boudi sabko ignore karte hai "( yes dada our whole school is mad for  boudi but boudi didn't know when they put letters in her bag . She ignores everybody ) I sighed in relief . She ignores thier letters but why the hell!!!  They are After my wife . Don't they know she is  married .  how dare they to touch her bag without her consent .  How dare they trouble my girl .I will not spare them .  Oh god I am burning in anger .

" Batuk kya tum unhe jante ho mujhe unn sab ka naam batao " ( batuk do you know them just tell me their names ) batuk told me there names. there are 5 to 6 boys who gives her letters regularly . One of them is son of British officer who seemed to be most interested in getting beating from me . I will not spare them for troubling my bondita

I did not tell anything about the letter to Bondita . I don't want her to take stress of anything . I will handle it by myself.  Her exams are near she need  to concentrate on her studies .
At night I went to our room . Bondita was sleeping peacefully on bed . I know she is tired. She manages both our home as well as her school too . I sometimes feel bad that she have to  bear  this at small age because I  got married to her   .  But I will not  let Anybody trouble her . I will protect her  from every evil . I went towards her and kissed her forehead . She snuggled in me like a child.  My baby .
I kissed her cheeks and slept hugging her ❤️

Please do vote and comments 💕😘😘😘😘💕😘😘💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕😘💕💕😘💕😘💕😘💕💕💕 make it reach 90 votes I will update next chapter today only 😊

Precap- my wife