chapter-10 Confession

To say that I was shocked would be an understatement . I was stunned . My whole body got numb . I don't know what to do. After I don't know how much time she left my mouth . We both were breathing heavily . Then she hold my collar and pulled me towards her " agar aagese mere patibabu ke barre Aisa Bola toh mujse Bura koi nhi hoga aur Haan pyarr karte hu aapse aur aajse nhi balki jabse pyarr Ka matlab samja hai tabse aapse he pyarr Kiya hai aur aapse he karte rahunge Zindagi bhar . " ( If from now onwards u will speak ill about my patibabu I will not spare you and yes I love you and not from today but the time when I learned the meaning of love . I just loved you and will love you only for forever ) she confessed . It is not a dream right because if it is I never want it to end it is the most beautiful dream . She loves me oh god! I can't believe . She loves me . Tears started rolling from my eyes happy tears..she rubbed of my tears she looked sad for some reason but why ?
" Aap rohiye mat Mai jante hu aap mujse pyarr nhi karte aur NAA he Kabhi karenge par fhir bhi muje Kabhi kudhse dur mat kijeyega Mai Aapke Bina nhi reh sakte "( please don't cry I know u do not love me and would never love me but then also please never send me away from you I can't leave without you)she said sobbing what nonsense she is speaking . Who the fuck told her that I don't love her ! is she blind ?? Can't she see how crazy I am about her . Here I am becoming insane in her love and she believes that I will never love her . What a joke!!!!" Bondita yeh kya bakwas Kar rhe ho Mai ..." ( Bondita what nonsense are you speaking I...) She kept her fingers on my lips . What the hell!! She will not let me speak now. I also want to confess my love .

" Patibabu aapko Kuch bhi bolne ki jarurat nhi Mai jante hu aap mujse pyarr nhi Kar sakte kyoki Mai Aapke layak nhi......"(patibabu u don't need to give me any explanation because I know u can't love me because I don't deserve you.....) I Shhut her nonsense thoughts in her mouth only . I sealed my mouth with hers and kissed her passionately . I sucked her lower lip demanding for permission to enter in her mouth . She gasps a little and my tounge entered in her mouth . Oh god! She is so sweet .
I started tasting her heavenly flavours
I feel like I was in heaven my tongue explored every corner of her deliciousness . I feel like I can do it forever . When I realized she is out of oxygen I finnaly broke the kiss . Our forehead touched as we Both breathed heavily ." Bondita Mai sirf tumse pyarr karta hu Mai nhi janta yeh kab hua par bas hogya aur Mai Jeevan Bhar sirf tumse he pyarr karunga I love you I love you so much "( bondita I love you only I don't know when it happened but I know it just happened and I will love you only for my whole life I love you I love you so much) I said while tears escaped from my eyes . This is what I want to tell her from a long time and finnaly I am able to say it aloud to her . I am the happiest man on the earth today .she hugged me tightly " patibabu kya yeh Sach hai Muje vishwas nhi ho Raha sachme aaj Mai bohut zyada kush hu I love you too patibabu I love you ❤️"( patibabu is it true I can't believe my ears really I am happiest today I love you too patibabu ❤️I love you ) she said while crying in my embrace . I cried too . These are our happy tears I want to let them fall .

After a long time we broke the hug . I wiped her tears whether they are happy or sad but I don't like tears in her eyes .
I gesture her to smiled . She smiled and u know it is the most beautiful thing I ever saw .her smile . " Toh aaj yehi rehne Ka irada hai. Vaise hum Ghar par bhi bohut Kuch Kar sakte hai "( so Today u want to remain at home only by the way we can do a lot of things at home too ) I whispered huskily in her ears wrapping my arms around her waist . She pushed me lightly
" Nhi .. Nhi muje Bhar ghumne Jana hai "( no... No I want to go for outing ) she said nervously . I really want to tease her further but I will continue this job afterwards . I know now is not the right time for consummate our marriage and I will wait for her until she reached her goal but little teasing session can be done . I again snaked my hands around her waist and pulled her towards me " Chalo thik hai abhi toh ghumne chalte hai par vapas toh Ghar he aana hai na fhir Mai tumhe nayi- nayi- cheeze sikhanunga " ( okay fine we will go for outing now but at the end of the day we have to return at home only then I will teach you new things ) I said naughtily .
" Konsi nayi cheeze "( which new things) bondita asked me confused . Oh u are so innocent my girl but I am not . I pulled her towards me
" I will give you kissing lessons " I wishered in her ears and kissed her cheeks slowly . Her eyes became wide . She pushed me lightly . " Aap bilkul besharam ho gye hai patibabu ( patibabu u have become so shameless ) she said while blushing and rushed out of the house ." Arey ruko toh"( just wait for me) I smiled and rushed towards her.

After locking house we left towards fair holding each other hands .
Today is going to be really amazing . I am so excited to explore fair with her .
I feel good whenever I am with her .
I smiled brightly at her she smiled back .

Please do vote and comments how u like naughty patibabu 😁😁😁😳

Precap- fire and ice 🙈