chapter-21 my wife

Bondita 's pov
Patibabu is on leave today actually there is some strike by the people so court is closed t. I also want to take the leave from school and spend my whole day with him . But he refused me saying that my exams are close so I should regularly  go to school.  seriously . I just asked for one day leave and he refused me . Now I am not going to talk to him at all .

I was getting ready for the school when he come and hugged me from behind . I get separate from him with a jerk . Ok so now he want romance . I will not let him touch me today . It's his punishment .

" Kya hua mera baby naraj ho gya mujse"
( What happened my baby got angry with me) he asked me with a puppy face . Today ur cute faces are not going to work for me at all my dear patibabu . I puffed my face and again started making my braid ." Bondita please mujhse aise naraj mat ho na mujhe bilkul acha nhi Lagta "( bondita please don't get angry with me I really don't like it ) he turned me towards him by holding my shoulders .

" Mujse baat karne ki koi  jarurat nhi jab aap mere ek bhi baat nhi mann sakte "( there is no need talk to me when you can't agree with my one wish ) . I told him angrily and again puffed my face in anger . "  Ohh toh Mera baby itna zyada naraj hai mujse ab toh usse manane ke liye kuch karna padega " ( ohh so my baby is that much angry with me now I have to do something to make her happy again ) saying this he went outside . Where he had  gone . Did he dropped the idea of persuading me ! how rude!!

After a while he came with a bowl in his hand . " Yeh dekho meethe se rasougulle mere meethi se patni ke liye " ( see there are sweet roshgulla for my sweet wife ) he bring one roshgulla near my lips . My mouth started watering  . No  no bondita u can't forgive him easily . Control yourself girl  .

" Yeh dekho kitne Sundar rasougulle hai kya tum inhe kahoge nhi " ( see how beautiful roshgulla are there won't u eat them ) he started roaming his hands in front of me .  He is talking like I am some child but no I am not child any more . I am grown up now.  This tricks will not work this time ." Nhi muje nhi khana " ( no I don't want to eat them ) I said to him angrily and pushed  his hand away .

" Thik hai mai kah leta hu vaise yeh akhri bache the bakki toh batuk kah gya tumhe toh nhi khane na " ( ok fine I will eat them .  by the way they are last left rest batuk had eaten up... u don't want to eat them right )he shrugged and started eating them .  What the hell!!  how could  he eat my favourite sweet infront of me . I snatched the bowl  from his hands.

" kitne besharam hai aap yaha aapki patni bhukhi hai aur aap mazze se roshgulle kah rhe hai yeh sirf mere hai samje ( how shameless you are here your wife is hungry and your are enjoying roshgulla  they are only mine  understood ) and then I started eating them . Umm so yummy  thank god 🙏 I got them before batuk finished them .
Patibabu came towards me and kissed my cheeks " kitne cute ho tum vaise muje yeh rasougulle khane bhi nhi hai mujhe toh yeh vala roshgulla khana hai " ( how cute you are by the way I don't want  
To eat this roshgullas..  I want to eat this one )he said smiling naughtily pointing towards my lips .

Ok so he is teasing me in all this time . Now I will not spare him .
" Thik hai patibabu Apne aanke band kareye mai aapko vo vala  roshgulla khilate hu " ( ok patibabu just closed ur eyes I will make you eat that roshgulla ) I said innocently . His face brightens at my statement " Sach mai " ( really ) he asked me . I nodded and kept the bowl at side . He immediately closed his   eyes and make a pout .

I laughed silently at  his face and take the jug from the desk and suddenly pour all the water on him " lo milgaya rasgulla " ( see you got roshgulla ) saying this I runned downstairs taking my bag with me  . He shouted behind me but I did not pay any heed and staraightly went towards motorcar where batuk is waiting with driver . I asked them to drive fastly .  I told batuk about the incident and we both laugh whole heartedly at our way to school.
End of pov .

This girl ...I had  taken  bath a  while  ago only and he again make me wet from head to toe  again . She became too naughthy nowaDays  I think she forgot my punishmentsI will teach her a lesson soon to be a good girl . But today I have more important work to do firstly .

Today I had taken leave from court because some students need lessons from me ok not that type  I mean teaching lessons . Those type of lessons are only for my bondita 🤭🙈.

I  had a talk with  Bondita's school principal   . He want the children of there school to develop at sports too and  I was a great player of  tennis at my School and I think I should share my experience  with other children too so that they can learn . I will teach those boys a good lesson today .

I reached bondita's school after changing in my tennis attire . Principal brought all the students on ground.  Bondita was shocked seeing me there . I smiled  at her cute face . Principal introduced me to them as thier sports teacher . Bondita's mouth went open  to hear it .  I chuckled seeing her reaction .Then slowly she also started smiling .

I noticed that every boy is staring at her only .  My blood started boiling  I want to break each one of their faces .how dare they to drool on my wife  . And that Soham I think he didn't came to school today . Good for him .  I asked them to do five rounds around the ground first .

They started  doing it . Batuk was running with Bondita . I am glad that he is here to make her a little bit comfortable in all these cheap brats .
Everyone else is trying to come close to her while running . Now my anger reached another level . They are going to beaten by me in all shades of blue and black.

I also started running next to her to keep those cheap brats away from her . She smiled gladly at me.  How uncomfortable she must have felt with these cheap boys. 
I really want to teach them a lesson today .  After that I made them do excercise . One boy whose name is Alex is trying to come close to her . I think he is the son of that officer . And I also think that he had a death wish .

My anger reached extreme level when he make her fall on the ground by comming between her way . " Ahh " she screamed . I quickly went towards her ." Tum thik toh ho na "( are you fine) I asked her concered examining her foot . Her knee got a little scratch . I looked at the boy angrily he is going to pay for it . He had crossed all the limits of tolerance.  He really need to be  taught . " batuk take bondita with you for first aid and u all  also go to your class today's class is over  except u 6 " I pointed towards there group.   As soon as the ground got cleared I barged towards him and slapped him hard on his face  resulting in his fall ." how dare you to touch me u don't know who my father is " he said angrily . Really he is a spoiled brat . He needs to teach how to respect. A girl . I beat all of them in all shades of blue and black .

" From now onwards if I will find any of you  misbehaving with her  or any other girl I am definitely going to kill you " I said dangerously to them .
" Who is she to you " one of them asked me crying " she is my wife dammit she is my wife if anybody of you will tried to trouble her  again then be ready to see hell by Anirudh Roy Chowdhury " I warned them and then take  them for first aid .

I also share this with principal . He apologized me for thier misbehaviour and suspended that boy Alex as he already had a lot of complaints .
I am relieved now . They can't trouble my bondita anymore . I will go to any extent to protect her . She is my life .

Please do vote and comments how was the chanpter ❤️❤️💕💕❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ it appreciate me to write more ❣️🤗❤️💝

Precap- a dark night