Five

filler chapter sorry// but I made up for it at the end : )

————————————————

A week had passed, and by then I could start to walk around again. With Dream ready in case I fell, I was able to get to the bathroom, and pace around my comfy prison cell.

Occasionally I did fall, causing him to pick me up the way he did the first time he'd brought my inside, and plop me on the bed examining my knees.

When his hand wrapped under my thigh I exploded with butterflies. Not the nervous type, the type you get when you're crush asks you on a date. It was quite odd, but I wasn't complaining.

I began to get comfortable around him, but not comfortable enough to ask him things like food and water, or to go to the bathroom. He'd just offer every once in a while.

When he left, he left for many hours at a time. I assumed it was to a job, or some other daily activity. Like right now.

Bored out of my mind, I walked over to a bookshelf that I hadn't really noticed before. It had books on different topics. Fiction, Non-fiction, biographies, and many other different categories. I skimmed through the brightly colored covers, searching for one that looked of interest to me when the door opened.

I gasped and jumped onto the bed, trying to look as casual as I could. He must of seen me flood, for he started wheezing at my brunt red cheeks.

"George, you're allowed to walk around you know." Dream reminded sitting down next to me, playfully nudging my shoulder.

I nodded in response, but he didn't seem convinced.

"If I was going to kill you I would have done it already, so stop acting like you're on death row or something!" He giggled.

How comforting.

I silently nodded again, finally making eye contact with the blonde's mask.

Annoyed at my lack of understanding, he shifted himself closer to me, so he wasn't on the edge of the bed.

We stayed silent for a moment, before he came in and took a whiff of my sent.

"You smell disgusting George."

"I haven't showered in a week and a half." I murmured into my t-shirt.

"Wanna shower?"

I nodded eagerly.

"Alright come on then."

He lead me to the bathroom, turning on the shower head before feeling the water to the right temperature.

"All set."

"Thank you." I added shyly.

"No problem." He started to walk out of the room, when I remembered I didn't have anything to change into.

"Uh Dream-!" I called. He swiftly turned around. "I don't have any clothes to change into."

"Oh! Um right one second."

I awkwardly stood there, waiting for him to hand me something.

He finally came back handing me a large sweatshirt with the same smile he had on his mask, some underwear and a pair of shorts. They both looked well over sized for me, but I took them anyway.

"Thank you." I mumbled.

He nodded before shutting the door behind him.

I set the clothes on the toilet cover and stepped into the steaming hot shower.

It felt like such a relief.

After about 5 minutes I started to wash my hair, then got out after another 10.

The water slowly coming to a drippy stop, I exited the shower, taking a long look in the mirror.

My hair was all over the place, it's brunette tips flying in all different directions. My eyes had a red circle around my iris, probably from crying all the time. My eye bags sunk into my skin, the darker dent very visible. I looked absolutely horrid-

Whatever, it's like like I was going anywhere anytime soon.

Walking over to the clothes, I slipped on the sweatshirt, which covered my knees. Then I slipped on the rest of the clothing, but the shorts fell immediately.

Shit...

I desperately tried to tie them around my thin waist, but didn't have the strength to pull them through all the way.

I'm so screwed what do I do!? I could ask Dream for help... No absolutely not! He'd- he'd- I actually don't know what he'd do...

Either way, I can't go out there with no fucking pants.

At war with myself, I finally decided to just hold them up. He wouldn't know anyway, I'd just be in bed when he came up. Exiting the bathroom, I shut the door behind me to see the blonde sitting on the bed staring at me.

I stared back at him blankly, embarrassed.

Well that was a fucking bust.

He wheezed at my expression, causing me to thin my lips into a line.

"Those shorts a little too big for you Georgie?" He managed to tease through his laughs.

Piss off...

He started to slowly walk towards me, I started to walk back, my back hitting the door.

I could hear him scoff through his mask, only inches away from me now.

With no warning, his hands position themselves on my waist. I squealed at the gesture, sheepishly.

His breathing heavily filled the gap between us. I was speechless. Butterflies flooded inside my stomach. It felt like they were swimming around, causing me to be extremely nervous.

His head tilted down towards my still falling shorts, pulling the strings tightly around my slim waist, tying them in place. He stood there for a moment, twirling the strings in his fingers.

Attempting to escape his trap, I pushed weakly against his touch, unable to do anything more. In response he locked his knee in between mine, his thigh now rubbing against my cock making my breath hitch. I looked down at it, avoiding eye contact at all costs.

Busting my plan entirely, he lifted my chin up. He then pulled up his mask just enough to reveal his lips. Leaning into my chest, his lips skimmed mine, tauntingly. His bottom lip settled in between mine, sucking my top lip very slightly.

If his knee hadn't been there for support, I would have toppled over. He slowly inched away from my face, removing his thigh from my knees. My knees began to buckle without his grasp.

Realizing how weak I had become, he raised me up and carried me to the bed. I followed his movement until he walked out the door, locking it behind him.

I didn't understand what had happened. Why had he done that? I shook lightly. Thinking about what had happened I slowly drifted off to sleep.
——————————————————

1088 words