Chapter Fourty Three

I didn't know where we going.

I didn't think that Sam was going to take me back to his house considering Dream knew exactly where he lived, but that's exactly what he did.

"Sam... what are we doing here?" I questioned as we pulled into the driveway.

"Relax, I'm not an idiot. I just need to grab a couple things and I'll be right out." He assured, slamming the car door behind him.

I decided to take advantage of the alone time I was given and try to organise the mess I was in.

One things for sure, if I got caught again, I'd be dead.

But he wouldn't actually kill me right? Maybe beat me of fuck me or limit my freedom or something but not kill me... right?

I honestly wasn't sure.

And then there were the burning questions invading my brain like little annoying flies.

Where was he taking me? What was his plan? Was he going to bring me to the cops? He better not or I'll be bullshit at him..

I sorted out a series of questions that I wanted to ask him, and not soon after the he walked out of the light blue coloured building, but he wasn't alone.

My heartbeat quickened as another man neared.

He was wearing a plain light red hoodie, with shorts that hung down to his knees. He seemed confused and nervous, which didn't really make sense to me. But then again, nothing made sense to me right now.

His eyes widened at the sight of me.

He stumbled forward, whispering something in Sam's ear, which caused the officer to nod.

They finally approached the passenger window where I was sitting, and I mentally screamed when I saw the mysterious man hollowing a gun.

Sam must have noticed my change in mood, for his expression softened, slinging his arm around the shorter's shoulder.

"Calm down, George. He's not going to hurt you. He just has it in case something bad happens."

"Clarify bad..." I whispered. He shot me a glance that I couldn't quite read. Sorrowful? Worried? I wasn't sure.

"George, this is my boyfriend Ponk. Ponk this is George." He sweetly said.

The other boy looked shaken, like he had just seen a ghost.

But then again, maybe I was a ghost to him, maybe he didn't know I was alive.

"We're going to bring him with us." Sam informed me, hoping into the fount seat. The other boy, Ponk, looked skeptical but slid into the back seat silently.

"Where exactly are we going?" I asked.

"Just wait and see..."

Better not be the fucking police station.

"Sam I swear to god I am going to get out of this car if we're going to the police station."

"I had a feeling you'd say that." He voiced, backing out of the driveway. Soon we drove off the street as the small town that it had all happened at came into view.

"Nothings going to chance my mind, Sam. I'm not joking when I say I'll leave and be on my way."

"I know George. But why are you protecting him? I mean what does he have on you?"

"Nothing!" I replied, slightly offended.

"Then why don't you want him in prison? He's a murderer, he kidnapped you- I don't get it."