Chapter Thirty Six

TW// smut n rape !!

I was shaking the whole car ride.

I couldn't stop thinking about what Dream said. 'You're so getting fucked later.'

What did that mean? Like literally fucked? I had no clue. I didn't want to know either.

Karl and Nick were currently on their way back to Bad's to give back the borrowed car, leaving me alone with Dream for almost six hours at the house.

I almost puked at the thought of being alone with him for six hours. All the things he could in that time...

Of course, that was if he didn't decide to kill me.

A sudden, 'we're here' shook me from my thoughts. My lips parted slightly, I started hyperventilating.

I decided to look down, not wanting my PTSD to trigger like last time.

I heard the car door swing open, and I scooted away. That only pissed him off more.

He dragged me closer to him by my legs, his blonde tips dangling over me.

I squeezed my eyes shut for two reasons. One, I didn't want to look at him, and two, if I had opened them I would have started crying.

He scoffed and picked me up like I was a feather, carrying me to the house. I felt a soft familiar surface under me, but I didn't dare open my eyes.

Stiff breathing provided by my captor lingered down my spine, causing me to shake more than I thought was humanly possible. I released shaky breathes in return.

He was taunting me. Waiting as long as he could to do whatever he was going to do to me.

"Open you're eyes, George." He said suddenly. His voice was deeper than usual, almost compelling me to do as he said.

Reluctantly I opened them, and was met with his eyes. They were filled with pure fury, scaring me shitless.

Dream said nothing, and instead unbuckled his belt, maintaining eye contact with me.

Words couldn't describe how petrified I was.

He slide off my shirt without warning, revealing my torso.

"Hands." He ordered. The blonde only broke eye contact for a second to tie the belt sharply around my wrists.

I yelped quietly at how tight he he strapped it around my wrists, but stayed silent afterwords.

He pushed me off the bed, my knees making a thud on the floor.

Dream sat in my previous spot planting his feet on the floor, pulling down his pants and boxers just enough to reveal his member.

I gulped knowing what was about to happen. Tears pricked my eyes as he gripped my hair.

"Dream please..." I whimpered. "Don't make me..."

"Sorry Georgie... you've been a bad boy, and bad boys need punishments."

Now, the blonde was shoving my head closer to his cock. I stayed still, inches away from his member.

"Suck or I'll make you suck." He gritted after a few moments of silence.

I relaxed my hands in defeat, laying them on my lap as I began to experimentally lick his tip. This continued for about 10 seconds until he impatiently forced his length in my mouth.

He grabbed my shoulder as support, squeezing it as a warning that if I didn't start complying I would be punished.

Reluctantly I began sucking, slowly moving up and down. I felt the salty tears water down my face, and I knew he was smirking by how silent he was.

He showed no mercy as he pushed me further into his cock, forcing me to take in his full length.

The blondes tip reached the back of my neck, causing me to gag, and after a minute or two choke.

Once Clay was finally satisfied, he pulled my mouth away. I was too busy endlessly coughing to notice the taller sliding his clothes off.

That break didn't last long as he pulled me onto the bed, my face full of tears and sweat.

My back now pressed against the black comforter, he unzipped my jeans, sliding them down.

"Pl-ease don't-"

The man started stroking my dick lightly, the restraints successfully keeping me from struggling against his touch.

Tears piled in my eyes, overflowing down my cheeks as he began to return the gesture, but quicker, and and much more aggressive.

After about five minutes of the constant unpleasure, he held his fingers up to my mouth.

My lips parted slightly when I realized what was happening. My face drenched in sorrowful, bottomless feeling of regret and uselessness.

A flash of concern emerged in his eyes giving me a sliver of hope, but it was soon covered with anger and hatred towards me.

The Florian scoffed and pulled out a lube, smirking it all over his fingers, then flipping me over.

I felt so pathetic.

He slid the first finger, as I buried my pitiful head into the pillow it laid on. He slipped the second in, and I pressed my lips together trying to keep in a rising moan, knowing that's what he wanted. As he snuck the third in without warning, I couldn't help but let out a quiet moan.

We stayed like this for a couple minutes, until he slid out of me.

I panted lightly, not caring if he heard at this point. Seconds later, I felt something press against my hole, and went pale when I realized what it was.

He pushed slightly against my hole, until the blonde firmly inserted himself in me, thrusting harshly, fucking me from behind.

By now I was used to the feeling of him slamming into my prostate, allowing myself to helplessly moan into the pillow.

Soon after, his released cum into me, I finally reaching my climax seconds after, and came.

He pulled out of of me, and I was greeted with a new wave of tiredness. I felt movement around me, but didn't care as I felt myself lazily melt into the sheets.

I only heard a simple, 'goodnight Georgie' before slipping off into a deep sleep.

——————————————————————

hi thoughts idk i kinda hate it

thanks to everyone who helped me the other day iykyk, sorry for the late chapter i stayed up all night writing it and then last minute decided i hated it so that's why it was late

and thanks for 121k reads wtf i love u

1053 words