Chapter Nine

After about an hour and a half of trying to convince George I wasn't going to harm him, I decided I'd punish him in a different way.

Some might not even see it as a punishment.

"Alright George, I'm not going to hit you, but you still need a punishment." He flinched at those words, perking his head up.

"I've been a bit too nice the past couple of weeks. My couch is getting quite uncomfortable, and I miss my bed. So, I'll give you a choice. You can sleep on the closet floor, or sleep with me on the bed."

His mouth gaped open. "What?"

"You heard me." I chuckled.

"Your serious..?"

I nodded. "If you want the cold hard floor be my guest." He bit his lip.

"I'll take that as the floor then."

"Wait! I choose bed..." He mumbled.

"What was that Georgie?"

"I choose bed." He repeated a bit louder.

Figured.

"Alright. Tonight your mine." I smirked.

He went pale, making me wheeze.

"I'm kidding George oh my god! Now come on lets go downstairs."

He shook his head.

"Uuuugh I know you won't try to escape now let's go." I picked him up, but he fought. Not that it made a difference.

"Put me down!" He demanded, making me laugh at his helplessness.

Ignoring his request, I plopped him on the couch. Unsure of what to do, he stared blankly at the black empty screen.

"Do you wanna turn it on?"

He looked at me like I was crazy before shaking his head.

"George I'm not gonna punish you for something I offer you." I scoffed.

"Then yeah..."

Clicking on the TV, the news appeared. The weather was the first topic, then something about car crash and traffic, and finally George.

His eyes widened at the mention of his name.

"24 year old George Davidson still missing after witnessing a murder, authorities believe the male is dead, but still continuing a search. His best friend Karl Jacobs constantly looking for him, with volunteers scouring the area. If you have seen this man, we please ask you to call this hot line immediately. Thank you. In other news..."

His mouth dropped open. He leaned into the TV, speechless.

"They think I'm dead...?"

"George..."

"They- they think I'm dead- their going to stop searching and they won't find me and I-I'll be stuck here f-forever!"

"What you thought someone was coming to save you?"

"Y-yes! S-someone is coming! I-I can't be stuck here f-forever! Someone must be c-coming!"

He was in denial.

"Alright, now your starting to piss me off, thinking you're getting out of here. Everyone thinks you're dead George. No ones coming. You're all alone. You can't escape either. I'll always catch you. And you know it. Your mine George. No one else's. Mine and only mine." By now I firmly held his chin, his trembling face inches away from mine.