Chapter Twenty Six

Dream POV:

"George please just tell me what's going on!" I called from behind. He was sprinting into the woods, I obviously not far behind. When I finally grasped him, he fought and didn't give up. I didn't understand what was happening. Why was he so violent all of a sudden? Didn't he say he hadn't talked to his mom in years?

"Clay let me go!" The Brit demanded still trying to free himself.

"George calm down! What's wrong?"

"PUT ME DOWN YOU PRICK!" He screamed.

I finally came to the conclusion that there was no point of trying to reason with him, so I brought his struggling body back to the house with the three boys trailing behind.

Finally reaching our room, I pinned him to the bed demanding answers.

"Why are you talking about your mom? What does she have to do with any of this?"

"I NEED TO SEE HER! LET GO OF ME."

"See her? George doesn't she live in England?"

"IT DOESN'T MATTER LET ME GO!"

"WHY AREN'T YOU TELLING ME AND WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO ESCAPE?"

Instead of an answer, he started squirming and kicking more than I thought he was capable of, eventually kicking me in the nuts and rushed out of the room.

He had crossed a line.

I sat up, using the bed as support to see Skeppy and Nick harshly holding the wrestling boy in the door way.

"Do something!" Nick called struggling to contain George any longer.

"Please don't hurt him!" Bad reminded from behind.

"WAIT NO PLEASE-!" George pleaded.

Anger taking over, I clutched the needle and plunged it into the screaming brunette, as his wiggling body became limp.

Sighing in relief, I pushed my hair out of my face.

"Help me get him to the bed."

The two boys did as they were told, and carefully placed him on the comforter.

"Bad, go get your handcuffs." I voiced sternly.

"What? No! He's our friend not our prisoner!" He argued.

"I agree with Bad on this one... George just went through something traumatizing Clay, I don't think cuffing him would be a good idea." Nick agreed.

"No, Clay's right. We could barley contain George last time and when he wakes up he'll be even more pissed that we stabbed him with a needle. We should keep him restrained till he calms down." Skeppy commented.

"No! I wont allow you to treat him like he's- he's an inmate!"

I bit my lip, knowing Bad wasn't going to take this lightly. Skeppy looked at me, like he was asking what to do next. I only nodded ever so slightly, as Skeppy tightly wrapped his arms around his boyfriend.

"Where are the cuffs?" I questioned.

"Second drawer down next to the bed." He replied.

I nodded, sending Nick a weak smile as I passed him.

I could hear Bad's yells of protest, but simply ignored them walking into their bedroom.