Chapter Thirty One

Three aimless hours had passed, and it was probably my funnest session yet. I had been talking to a girl named Puffy, who seemed very friendly. The three of us had talked aimlessly for about two hours, until Bad stumbled in joining us, making it four. Nick had even joined us for a bit on his own computer, and the five of us took turns dueling each other.

"NO! GET THE FUCK OUT GET THE- YESSS LETS FUCKING GO BITCH!" Nick screeched.

"Oh wow, Sapnap beat me. That's just a life changing accomplishment that will forever effect the way I look at you. All hail pvper Sapnap." Puffy sarcastically voiced.

"Alright whatever. Who else dares to go against me?" He toned.

"I will." I spit out.

"Ohhh alright, this should be easy."

Skeppy and Bad moved back a bit, allowing me access to the keyboard. I got settled.

"Alright ready? Three, two, one, GO!"

We started to hit each other, and eventually knocking him into the water behind him allowing me to win.

"That wasn't fair! I fell into the water."

"No, you're just mad because someone who only started playing three days ago beat you." Skeppy corrected.

"Stay mad." I laughed.

"Alright shut the fuck George." He mumbled. "I'm taking a nap."

"Goodnight Snapchat." Puffy remarked.

"Fuck off Puffy..."

With that he left the call, leaving the four of us to chat amongst ourselves.

"Hey uh- what time is it?" I questioned.

"Uh-" Skeppy looked at the corner of his left monitor. "6:34."

"No way we've been playing for 6 hours. I got to get back before Dream wakes up shit-"

"Your right- I'll just tell him you fell asleep on the couch or something if he asks."

"Thank you."

"Wait who's Dream?" Puffy quickly added before I could leave.

I shot the two boys a glance, and Bad nodded, starting the explain some made up lie as I raced out of the room.

I swept past the kitchen, and was about to do the same with the living room when I saw the blonde watching something, sitting on the couch.

He saw me staring, and patted a space on his thigh, motioning me to come sit. Hesitantly I snuggled into his lap, as he began stroking my hair. I melted into his touch.

Not that I didn't mind him being mad, but why wasn't he...? I had been in there for six hours and suddenly I was allowed to do that? I snuck out of bed- and he just doesn't care-?

"You're wondering why I'm not pissed aren't you?"

I nodded.

He chuckled. "I'm only mad when you give me a reason to be."

"Oh." But wouldn't he be mad if I snuck out of bed?

Not wanting to ruin the good terms we were on we continued watching the movie, and when it finished Bad and Skeppy joined us in watching another movie. We decided to wake Sapnap up, but according to what Skeppy said he told him to 'shut the fuck up you black haired bitch'

"Language..." Bad mumbled.

"Alright, so what do we want to watch?" Dream finally chimed in.

"Hm- anything really." Skeppy replied. He nodded, one hand with the remote scrolling through the endless rows on Netflix, and the other wrapped tightly around my waist.