Chapter Thirty Three

My eyes slowly cracked open around 11:35. I didn't want to get up, but I wanted to see Karl as soon as possible.

I trudged downstairs to see George watching the news, eating a bowl of cereal. He acknowledged my presence and mumbled good morning, then turned his attention back to what they were saying.

I continued to the kitchen to make myself something to eat. I couldn't help but smile at the thought of seeing Karl. I couldn't wait to see him again.

About twenty minutes passed when we both had settled on the couch, and finally began the day.

"So how are we going to do this?" George questioned.

"No clue." I shrugged. "We can't go to his house, if someone sees you then we're screwed." He nodded in agreement.

"We could go to our work... He start's at 10 pm. That is- if he still works there."

"Alright, not bad. It's almost 1 now, and we can't really go anywhere, so guess we'll just have to hang around here until then."

"Alright." He agreed, but I could tell he could sense a flaw in the plan.

"What is it?" I questioned.

He hesitated. "What if Dream comes back before we see Karl? He knows we're trapped in the house, and it only takes three hours to get here. Surely by now he knows we've taken off."

He was right... we couldn't stay here.

"Well where the hell are we gonna go George? It's not like we can skip around town or anything!"

"Calm down!" The brunette ordered. "What about that cop friend of yours?"

"Is that a joke? George I don't have any idea who that guy is, I met him twice. Never mind the fact that he's a fucking cop!"

"But it seems like he took a liking to you!"

"No way in fucking hell, George. You better think of a better plan if you ever wanna see Karl again."

He huffed.

"If you got a better plan then go for it and tell me but I'm not waiting here for Dream to fucking abduct me again." He scoffed. "Look, I say we spend our day in an empty parking lot or something, and wait the day out."

"If you think I'm going to spend 9 hours in a car with you, you've been highly mistaken."

"Well unless you got a better idea, you're going to have to." He scoffed, walking out the front door.

This is a bad idea. I can feel it.

I grabbed my jacket and slipped on my shoes, following the Brit out the front door.

Sam's POV:

I WAS RIGHT! IT WAS GEORGE DAVIDSON!

The boy walked out the door, and into the car I had seen at the toll.

I debated calling it in, but decided against it when I saw the other boy no where in sight.

I slipped out of the woods where my cruiser was parked, and calmly walked to the car.

"Hello, are you George Henry Davidson?"

He looked at me for a long hard minute, before answering.

"Who are you?" He snapped.