Chapter Thrity Four

Dream POV:

When I first wake up I felt cold, like I was missing something. Then I realized George wasn't in bed, which at first didn't worry me.

I figured he had gone to the bathroom, but when I looked over and saw the door wide open, I started to panic.

I opened the door and rushed into the kitchen to see it emptied out, and no sign of the Brit.

That's when a pit in my stomach formed, and when I found the car missing, almost choking on my own spit.

"NICK GEORGE IS-"

He wasn't there either. My mouth gaped open.

That fucking bastard...

"Nick and George took off last night." I informed the two boys laying in bed.

"What? Why would he take George!?" Skeppy questioned.

"First things first, why would Nick leave in the first place?" I asked.

"Well he missed Karl..." Bad quietly spoke.

"Wait... you knew?" I scolded.

"Hey, back off. We both knew. We just didn't know he was going to take George." Skeppy defended.

"And you didn't think to tell me that he was planning on leaving!?"

Bad looked nervous- and that's when I realized how a harsh tone covered my words.

"I'm sorry yelling I just- guys I could go to jail. You guys could come down with me- I just don't want to put that on you two! That's why I'm pissed. I didn't mean to sound rude."

He seemed to lighten up, and even smiled.

"I need to go after him. Zak can I take your car?"

"Uh yeah of course." He tossed me keys sitting on the nightstand next to him.

"Thanks. I'm going to be back as I can to return with the car, then I'll be out of you're hair."

"Wait what? You're not coming back?" Skeppy questioned.

"No, I see the way you all look at me, you guys clearly don't want me here, and I respect that. I've overstayed my welcome and I'm sorry. We can do goodbyes when I get back."

I walked out of the room and heard faint lines of Bad's protests. Continuing to the car, I started my drive back to Orlando.

George POV:

I had no fucking clue what I was doing. I was improvising- I didn't actually have a plan. This was all fake confidence, inside I as scared shitless.

About 20 minutes had passed when we reached Sam's house, and to be honest he seemed lowkey rich.

His house was a bit bigger than Dream's, and seemed much more modern. Nick lead him inside, and I followed close behind.

I hadn't realized how hard I hit him- I definitely had to apologize later.

"Sit." Nick ordered, pointing to the couch.

The officer did as he was told, and awaited our next instructions. I sat next to him, as he turned to face him.

"I'm sorry for hitting you so hard. I didn't mean to."

He laughed. "It's alright George."

"No, it's not. I truly am sorry Sam. For all of this. I feel horrible."

"Then let me go. I promise I won't tell anyone."

My heart ached at how sincere he sounded.

"I can't- I really am sorry. You seem lovely."