Something's Wrong

A/N: The beginning of this took place BEFORE the chat began.

Pika.Pika & Broccoli

Pika.Pika: Midoriya, something is wrong with Bakugou.

Broccoli: What do ya mean?

Pika.Pika: He's not sparkly or happy or smiling. He's not Katsuki Bakugou.

Broccoli: Is he just staring into space? His eyes dull?

Pika.Pika: Yes? Is there something I need to know about?

Broccoli: You're in your dorm, right?

Pika.Pika: Yeah. It's me, Hitoshi, Monoma, Bakugou and Touya.

Broccoli: We'll role back to the first name basis thing, I'm on my way over.

Pika.Pika: Okay, please hurry. I'm getting worried.

Izuku quickly put his phone down and looked at his three friends. They all decided to go to Midoriya's dorm and study together, Tenya was talking about both schoolwork and Sero. The green haired boy rolled his eyes and stood up. "Midoriya?" Shoto spoke up. Said boy looked at the boy, an eyebrow raised at him as he picked up his papers. "Yeah?" he questioned him. "Where are you going?" Shoto questioned, his head tilt to the side. Midoriya smiled at his curious friend. "Kacchan wants to study with me, I said yes so I'm heading up there to him." the green eyed boy explained to his friend. Shoto nodded and turned to Tenya, who was still going on about Sero, completely forgetting about school. The boy rolled his eyes again and headed up to the elevator.

Once in, he presses the second floor button. He wanted to get to Katsuki quickly. The last time this had happened, he had a panic attack and didn't let Midoriya leave his side for three days. What's scarier is the cause of his panic attack. Midoriya took a breath and walked out of the elevator, he ran down the hallway until he made it to the electric user's door. The door quickly opened to a purple haired male. "Oh, hey Mid-" he was cut off by the green haired boy pushing him aside and rushing over to the small ash blond, who was on the floor and huddled into the corner. Izuku looked at Denki, who wore a worried face. "Has he said anything?" he questioned the hero in training. Denki shook his head.

"He's been mumbling here and there but that's about it." the blond answered. His yellow eyes automatically went back to the boy. "I'm worried, I've never seen him like this." he mumbled out. Midoriya took a breath and slid one arm under Katsuki's legs while the other wrapped around his torso. The green haired boy picked him up, Katsuki wrapping his arms around the other's neck. The blond's face went to his chest as Midoriya walked to the door, Hitoshi and the other two blond males watching with worry, Touya watching with curiosity. Before the green haired male could leave, Denki shot up from the bed, his (mf cat EARED) headphones around his neck moving slightly. He tapped Izuku on the shoulder, making the other turn his head to look at him.

"Make sure he's okay, he's my friend too." the electric user said. He was worried, and Midoriya could tell, not just by how he was acting, but how he was fiddling with his hands and fingers. He smiled softly at the shorter. "I promise, I'll let you know if I find out what's the cause." Denki smiled lightly and nodded at the other. Izuku left the room and headed off to his own. The blond closed his door and stared at it for a moment, leaving the room completely silent. Monoma shifted slightly, not a fan of the silence. Touya looked at him and watched as the boy on the bed played with the hem of his purple hoodie, reminding him of Shoto when he gets nervous. The white haired male took a breath and stood up.

He walked up behind Kaminari and hugged him from behind, making the other jump lightly. "Come on kid, time for bed." Touya said, walking backwards to the bed, arms still wrapped around the other. The blond rolled his eyes and met the hero's steps. The pro hero fell back on the bed, Kaminari in his arms, making Hitoshi chuckle and Monoma jump slightly. "Blehhh." Touya said as he made contact with the bed. "I am not going to sleep." Denki hissed out. Monoma yawed after he said that, making the blond look at him with an annoyed face. Hitoshi stood up. "Welp," he said with a smile, a light groan escaped the coal eyed blond. "hey now, it's time for bed." the purple haired boy spoke, pointing his finger at the blond, who stuck his tongue out in response.

"You two act like children." Touya chuckled. Monoma smiled widely at the fire user. "I am thy child!" he yelled excitedly, arms quickly going into the air. The two stared at him confused. Hitoshi sighed. "We'll explain in the morning...when he's fully awake." he smiled at the two. "Let's go, M." he moved his head to the door, signaling for the other. Monoma stood up and walked over to the other. They waved bye to the two and went to Hitoshi's dorm, Mineta wasn't in Japan at the time, so Hitoshi had his room for the time being. Denki sighed, the two males not moving. "I hope Bakugou is okay.." he whispered to himself. Touya didn't say anything, he was hoping the same thing, but decided not to say anything, afraid to send Denki into more of a panic mode.

The two stayed silent and fell asleep, very uncomfortably. As for Katsuki and Midoriya, they were having issues of their own. "Kat, please, tell me what's wrong." Midoriya pleaded. After they arrived in the green haired boy's dorm, he put Katsuki on the bed. The blond ended up hugging his knees and hiding his face in his knees. Midoriya has been trying for the past twenty minutes for the other to talk to him. Whenever either of them ended up in a state like this, the other always tried to help, but failed at times. The green haired boy bit his bottom lip when he suddenly got an idea. A small smile came to his face as he let his fingers run through the ash blond hair. Katsuki didn't move when he felt the hand in his hair and stayed still.

"Izuku..." he mumbled out. Midoriya hummed in response and the red eyed boy looked up at him. The two stared at one another for a moment before Katsuki finally said what was bothering him. "I told Mister Aizawa that All Might was talking about taking training into the open and having us train without our hero outfits. Which would lead us into always ending up at Recovery Girl's and lead him to believe we got into something and that All Might had nothing to do with it and and-" Katsuki was rambling, Midoriya couldn't even keep up with what he was saying, and he does that all the time. The green haired boy took the other and hugged him close, stopping him from sending himself into a panic attack. The two sat there silently, neither of them saying a word. Midoriya, lightly, pushed Katsuki from him and messed with his hair. "So, you're scared of Aizawa, or All Might?" he asked his friend. Katsuki laughed nervously before putting on a serious face.

"Both."

Hello everyone!!

Sorry sorry sorry! I know I have done anything in a bit! Tiktok distracted meeeeeee!

Also, we have a SMALL delay on moving, soooo, go check out my tiktok. I'll start posting there, a lot, when I get the chance. ^^

Tiktok Acc: gaarvel (guess I'm not changing it now. Lmao)

Thanks for reading!❤

Remember! Stay safe!♥🌸