Dad!

Katsuki woke up to hearing his name being called. He felt dizzy, his head was pounding and irritated him just as much. "Katsuki!" Izuku's voice rang in his ears, making him squeeze his eyes shut. "Stop screaming.." he groaned out. "Sorry hun, just needed to know that you were awake." Katsuki opened his eyes and looked around, they were in a very dirty room. He turned to his left to see Shoto, he had ropes wrapped around him and his ankles locked to the metal chair he was in. Turning to his right, Midoriya was in the same position as the other.

"Where are we?" the blond asked. "League's dirty ass cell, I guess." Midoriya spoke as he looked around. Shoto groaned, his head leaning to the side to see the other two. His eyes widened and he moved only to be stopped by the ropes on his body. "No no no no no no!" he said quickly, grabbing the other boy's attention. "Todoroki, calm down, the pros will come and get us." Midoriya said calmly. Shoto stopped and looked to the other.

"Exactly! I need to get out before they get here!" the other two looked towards one another, confusion written on their faces. "Todoroki, what are you talking about?" Katsuki asked, turning back to face the duel haired boy. "Their going to kill my dad." Shoto said with wide eyes. The other two felt the color drain from their faces. All three boys began trying to get out of the ropes.

Katsuki let out a light sigh, his wrists and ankles hurting from trying to get the ropes off. The other two seemed to have tired themselves out as well. The door to the room had opened, revealing All Might. The three stared at the man, the room was quiet. "I fucking knew it!" Midoriya yelled. Katsuki laughed and Shoto rolled his eyes while Toshinori stared at the three with an annoyed look. "Right," Yagi spoke. Midoriya and Yagi both glared at one another until Toga came in and grabbed him. Once the two left the room Shoto and Katsuki let out a breath that they didn't know they were holding in.

"How the hell do we get out of this?" Shoto questioned, he was annoyed, tired, and hungry. Midoriya grunted in response, he didn't know, why the hell ask him? Katsuki looked in between the two. "The fact that Todoroki can't get out of simple knots is amazing." the spoke as he ruffled his hair, a hair pen falling into his hand. The two looked to see Katsuki out of the ropes. "What the- how??" Shoto asked as he watched Katsuki pick the locks on the metal that was both holding him to the chair and stopping his quirk.

"My old man has been teaching me how to pick locks since I could walk." he said. Katsuki's tongue was out, his brows furrowed as he waited until he heard the click. Katsuki giggled, scaring Shoto slightly, and the boy stood up, popping his back. The two teens stared at him in shock. "Alright, what the actual fuck, Katsuki!?" Midoriya spoke, annoyed. "How??" Shoto asked, the confusion clear on his face. Katsuki smiled and ignored their questions, helping Shoto out of the ropes and then getting him unhooked from the chair.

But, something was wrong. Katsuki felt dizzy again, like he had when he was at the dorms. Looking down at his hands, the boy stumbled, grabbing the other's attention. "Oh shit." he said before he fell to the floor. "Katsuki!"
"Bakugou!"

Enji was up against the wall of the building with Hawks beside him, kids and others behind him, and Aizawa on the other side with the others behind him. Rumi was leading some on the roof while Hizashi and Tsunagu went around the building and those around it. Enji and Aizawa made eye contact before both nodding and kicking the door to the building down. Stick to the plan. Stick to the plan. Was all that echoed throughout Aizawa's mind. He was missing something, he knows he was, but what was it?

The group of heros and those in training filled the room. Some left to search while others stayed. Enji and Mina were quick to find the three teens and pro hero tied up to chairs, duct tape on their mouths. Mina walked over and quickly pulled the tape from Katsuki's mouth. The blond gasped and smiled at the girl. "Thanks Mina." he praised, even though he was in slight pain from the tape being ripped off his face. The girl quickly moved to Shoto and once his came off, he yelled.