Dad's

The white haired man ducked the punch quickly and backed himself into a wall. ‘Hurry up, Taishiro.’ The man thought to himself as Toshinori glared at him.

Taishiro and Enji gaped at the blond man in front of them. “You did what!?” The bigger hero yelled. “How the hell do you get a black man to pretend to be a latino? That sounds impossible!” Enji yelled. He was livid with Keigo. The bird hero couldn't just do something so dangerous, it was already bad that they thought Masaru was given to the villains, but his father instead? That's just as bad. Keigo took a breath.

“Look,” He started. “both men have the same body and hair type, we talked about it and Todoroki chose to go.” Keigo explained. Enji glared at the other. “We'll talk about this when we get him and deal with the League. Just, go home Enji.” Keigo said. The room fell silent before the other scoffed and left the room. “Come home..” Enji said before he left. “and I'm kicking you out. So don't even think about opening that door.” And with that, he left the two alone.

Keigo sighed and looked to Taishiro. The man looked just as infuriated as Enji did. “Midnight found one of his ‘friends’ in an alleyway during her and Mineta's patrol. He's leading them straight to Todoroki and the villains.” Keigo informed the other hero. FatGum nodded in response and put his hand on the other's right shoulder. “Once this is over with and we get him back, I'm kicking your ass.” He threatened the winged hero, leaving the room.

Keigo swallowed thickly. The man looked around the mess of an office and sighed. “Guess I'm sleeping here tonight.” He mumbled to himself, scratching the back of his head.

Masaru hugged the blond boy tight, Katsuki had been crying for ten minutes straight and he was trying his hardest not to kick everyone's asses. He had left for a while to pick up Inko and Mitsuki from the airport, both females coming back from America, and he came to the dorms after dropping them off at Inko's place. He wasn't expecting to be met with a hug from Midoriya and his son, or a crying son at that.

“We thought Hawks gave you over to the League!?” Shinsou and Aizawa said loudly. Masaru looked at the two of them confused. “What are you talking about? I went to pick up the girls from the airport!” He yelled at the two. Both males backed off, Masaru sighed and apologized to the two. After calming down the blond boy, Aizawa was called by Midnight. Todoroki, Toga, and Touya had all been injured and sent to a Tokyo hospital. Of course, many, like Enji, needed up getting there as fast as possible.

Once they had arrived, many of them being all too familiar with the place, they were quickly ushered out of the Todoroki room. Enji was concerned for both his son, and his father. The small group of heros was sent to the waiting room. Taishiro sat down beside Enji, rubbing the man's back while Keigo paced the room, biting his thumb nail lightly.

They hoped that everything would be fine.

Are they fine?

The answer is yes. They were fine, a few injures but nothing too serious. Keigo ended up sleeping on the couch for a month while Touya and Yukio had been scolded for doing something stupid and Toga had been taken into custody. Keigo and Touya also ended up with longer training sessions. Enji was pissed and then scolded by Yukio and Yuki, which was surprising to say the least, because he was stressing himself out over this, the two of them were then scolded by Hisashi, Kan, and Keigo for getting mad at Enji.

Yukio and Yuki had a battle on who would take host and see who they would beat first. Just because they're old, doesn't mean they can't beat the shit out if someone. Unfortunately for them, they couldn't, someone else took over as the host.

Hello everyone!!

I have an idea.

Wait for the next chapter. :)

Also, idk wtf this was even supposed to be about?? Someone refresh my memory??? Like???

Also, I'm thinking about drawing Yukio with his other alters. Yes, it's not just Yukio and Yuki, but I need names, I have ideas just names. And if y'all could, drop some information on what you know about DID, I don't know a lot. 😅

Thanks for reading!❤

Remember! Stay Safe!☃♥