Missing Part One

Slight TW before we start.

There WILL be mentions of sh.

This will be the last thing for Kami (again, story wise) for a while. Uhm, oh! I'll be working on a side story for Zawa, Zashi and Kami. Not right now of course, but as soon as I can. ^^

-

Kaminari sat on the floor of his dorm room, his legs pulled into himself and face dug into his knees. Tears ran down his face and quiet sobs left him as he dug his nails into his pale skin. They hated him so much and he couldn't do anything to make it stop.

It wasn't fair.

And now that he thought about it, Mina did say something that may be able to help everyone. He hated being there and seeing everyone's faces when they saw him, pure disgust, and they hated seeing him. "Die, villain." The words broke him. But he understood where they were coming from, he would hate anyone that had the intention on hurting his friends. But he would /never/ tell someone that and repeat it, it wasn't okay and even he knew that.

He looked up slightly, his eyes red as tears still streamed down his red cheeks. His golden eyes moved to his arms, blood dripped from the crescent marks that he had made. Denki moved his legs and looked at his now bloody arms, a tired and dull expression taking over his features.

He laughed.

Laughed until it hurt.

Laughed until he couldn't anymore.

Laughed until he realized that no one actually cared.

He took his hands and dug his nails into his skin. He winced slightly, but the pain didn't last that long and he continued to hurt himself, feeling relief in the short and sharp pains. Blood rolled down his arms and dripped onto the floor. His face remained dull and numb as he did it, even causing more harm to the wounds that he had already been to. He wanted to prove that he understood them and that he could do it for them.

Fortunately, before his thoughts moved into a much darker area, there was a knock in his dorm door. It took him a moment to register everything. Another knock finally broke him out of his little trance, sending fear and anxiety threw him as he looked down at his bloody hand, arm and floor. His body began to shake, hearing Aizawa's voice through the door made his heart sink and a sob leave him.

He covered his mouth as the tears fell, blood from his hand getting onto his face. Kaminari moved from the door as Aizawa began to open it. When the man had finally opened it fully, he caught sight of the boy. He looked at the floor and then back to him, fear crossing over his teacher's face. "Kaminari.." He muttered. The boy broke and began crying, apologies leaving him as Aizawa-slowly-made his way over to the boy. He knelt down and grabbed him softly, pulling him close to his chest and letting the boy sob into him.

Shouta soothed the boy to the best of his abilities, pulling Denki into his lap and holding him as close to himself as he could. "Everyone–" Kaminari moved to look at Aizawa. "Everyone hates me and-and I can't do anything abou-about it and it's not-" He cut himself off, another sob leaving him and breaking Aizawa. "It's not fair!" He cried, making Aizawa pull him back into his chest as he rocked back and forth.

About twenty minutes later, Kaminari had officially calmed down. The boy's breathing was still stuttered, but his crying had stopped and so did the incoherent apologies. Shouta stopped his rocking and moved his hand to Kaminari's cheek, making the boy look up at him. Shouta kissed him softly on the head, pulling him back to his chest. Neither said a word and Kaminari like that. He honestly wasn't sure if he /could/ talk.

Kaminari closed his eyes and feel asleep.

The boy opened his eyes, groaning softly. "Good morning sleeping beauty."