♡Kith♡

Aizawa: Kaminari, Kirishima, did the both of you seriously lie about your ages?

Kirishima: How the hell-??

Aizawa: Thought so.

Kaminari: Mic is extremely nosy.

Aizawa: I know this. So, how old are you two?

Kaminari: Seventeen.

Aizawa sighed, putting his phone down and rubbing his face. He has two, soon to be, eighteen year olds in his first year class. Of course, he knew that the group would be second years soon, but these kids were soon to be adults in a group of children. "Just talk to the two." Nemuri yawned. She was sitting on the desk near Aizawa, her legs crossed as she bit into the apple that she had. Aizawa turned and looked at her.

"Ah, yes, let me talk to two of the kids that tried to kill a pro hero and his children, the same two that had infiltrated the top hero school in Japan and kidnapped three people as well as a child, which I'm very skeptical of. Let's attempt to talk to Kirishima, I'm sure he wants to listen to the hero that had locked him in a cell." He glared at the woman. Nemuri shrugged, taking another bite from the red fruit.

"Look, you're close with the blond kid, just, talk to him." She said. Aizawa groaned and leaned back into his chair.

"We're not that close, Nem."

"Right."

"I'm being serious."

The woman hopped down from the desk and turned to him. "Shinsou is close to you, right?" She asked, pointing at him. Shouta nodded slowly, looking from Nemuri to her finger and back. "Kay, but are the two of you close enough that you would cuddle and then fall asleep till the next morning?" She asked. Shouta squinted at her. He wasn't sure where she was going or even why she was saying what she was saying. It was weird and confusing. Nemuri seemed to notice the man's confusion. She groaned and threw the apple at his head.

"Hey!" Aizawa yelled, rubbing his head.

"You're an idiot." She huffed. "Talk with Kaminari, damn it. You're the only one he is willing to talk to, and that says a lot because I can barely get his ass off of that damn game or get him to talk on class." She muttered the last part to herself, making the man grin. The female noticed and yelled at him for being smug. The two bickered back and forth, not even noticing the two males at the door.

Both Hizashi and Denki stared at the two heros that were yelling at one another. To Hizashi, this was perfectly normal, but to Denki, it was odd and new. He never saw Aizawa argue or act any different from what he's seen in class. Usually, the man was calm or just quiet in general. In conclusion; Pro Hero EraserHead was a very emo man. "Uh," Hizashi said suddenly. "the two of you done yet?" He asked them, a nervous smile spreading on his face.

"Eh?" The two heros turned to look at them, making their skin crawl with the annoyed looks on their faces.

"I just-I just wanted to talk.." Denki muttered out, looking down at his hands and playing with the tips of his fingers. Aizawa's annoyed face softened. Nemuri turned to look at the man, a smug grin on her face making his annoyed expression come back. Shouta stood up amid pushed the woman away from him, making her stumble backwards and curse at him as she regained her balance.

"Sure, come on." He said, walking past the two blonds. Denki's anxiety calmed down and his eyes light up. The two followed the man out of the teachers lounge and started walking down the hall. Hizashi was on Shouta's right and Denki was on his left. "So," Aizawa had started. "what did you want to talk about?" He asked the boy. Denki's anxiety spiked, his quirk showing that, and he began to play with his fingers again.