I'm Bringing The Buckets Back

A/N: Help a disappointment out, lmao, check out my wall if ya want to. Money do be tight rn (especially with parents NOT letting me work), so I made a lil wish list for myself. Yes, I'm buying stuff, with the little money I have.
There's like- five things there, lmao.

Alright, that's all! Enjoy this..tHiNg.

RatlOrD-Nedzu
BadBitch-Nemuri
IGotsAim-Snipe
GoAway/Aizawa-San-Shouta
COCK-tail-Hizashi
GOTOSLEEP!-Chiyo/RG
Ihatemaths-Ectoplasm
Igotgreys-Maijima/PowerLoader
GETFOOD-Lunch Rush
Boobs-Kan/Vlad
They/Them-Thirteen
Puppy-Hound Dog
Toshinari-Toshinari Yagi/All Might
Red-Enji/Endeavor
Whit3.Ho3-Touya/Blue Flame
Midoriya/The_Top-Midoriya Izuku
BirB_-Keigo/Hawks
amazing.cuddles-FatGum/Taishiro
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

amazing.cuddles: Why is Endeavor screaming “Satan” in the dorms...?

Red: I WAS CLEANING THE KITCHEN AND TURNED AROUND!

amazing.cuddles: Okay???

Red: THE BUCKET WAS GONE!

RatlOrD: Okay, I'm losing all of my buckets to this Satan stuff, can someone tell Todoroki and Midoriya to stop???

The_Top: Uh- that's not us.

The_Top: After Katsuki beat the shit out of us, we kinda decided it was time to give up on tormenting everyone.

Red: SATAN IS BACK! WHOMST—?!

amazing.cuddles: I..I have no words.

BadBitch: I like this Endeavor, lmao

COCK-tail: Who doesn't??

Kitty-Chan: OI! THIS BETTER BE A JOKE!

BadBitch: Mineta is crying!

BadBitch: Apparently someone came in his room and destroyed it.

Kitty-Chan: Someone came in my room too! The window is broken!

GOTOSLEEP: Are we sure this is Lucifer himself and not just a break in?

Red: Good point...

BirB_: Enji, I love you, but for the love of God!

Red: What'd I do now???

BirB_: Seriously!?

BirB_: U like buckets! So clearly u're the one throwing them at me!

Red: How the hell am I throwing buckets at you!?

Red: I'm at the dorms!

BirB_:...I hate ur house...

Whit3.Ho3: MY LAMP!

Aizawa-San: The Todoroki house has been through it all.

Whit3.Ho3: I may need a hospital—

amazing.cuddles: Ya know, I love food, but I don't think it should be flying at me.

Aizawa-San: What if it's just Uraraka?? Oooor uhh, what's the invisible girls name again?

Kitty-Chan: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The_Top: Uh, yeah, idk.

Red: 👁👄👁

BirB_: How the HELL are two students going to be able to pull this shit off?

BirB_: AND be in three different places at once???

IGotsAim: He's got a point, Aizawa.

Aizawa-San: Stfu, I know.

Red: AH! BUCKET!

amazing.cuddles: Jesus Christ-

Enji ducked quickly behind a couch as another bucket was thrown at him. "If this is a student.." he mumbled to himself. When everything went quiet, the red head became uneasy. He turned around, put his hands on the back of the couch and lifted himself up, slightly. His sapphire blue eyes scanned the room, Taishiro was hidden behind the counter in the dorm kitchen, Enji wouldn't doubt if he was eating or not. Just as the red head went to call out to the other hero, a drop of water fell on his nose. Looking up, the hero saw a bucket, full of water, hanging over his head.

"Damn it.." he mumbled as water was poured onto him, drenching his body, hair, and clothes. Sitting for a moment, Enji blew the water off of his lips.

"Fucking Satan."

Midoriya walked with Katsuki beside him, the two were making their way to Katsuki's dorm, he forgot to grab one of his father's books that he was reading. Just as the boys turned a corner, Yuga yelled and a bucket came flying at Izuku and the blond beside him. Quickly, Katsuki ducked, letting the bucket hit Izuku square in the face. Midoriya grabbed his face, stumbling back.

"Fucking shit!" he yelled, blood on his hand and pain coursing through his face. Katsuki stared and then dyed laughing, his face and stomach began to hurt from laughing. Midoriya glared at him. "Keep laughing you little shi-" the green haired male was cut off by another bucket hitting him in the face and sending him to the floor, sending Katsuki into another laughing fit. As Katsuki laughed, Midoriya groaned, trying to get up. He opened his green eyes and stared at the ceiling, he gritted his teeth and balled his hands into fist.

"Fucking Satan."

Hello everyone!!

This is sHiTe. I SERIOUSLY need more ideas. 😂

Thanks for reading!❤

Remember! Stay Safe!♥🍂