Kiss me Kacchan

Izuku: You should kiss me.

Kat: You should pay attention to Aizawa.

Izuku: Awe, come on Kat.

Izuku: Please? 🥺

Kat: Just 4 the use of that emoji—

Izuku: :D

Kat: No.

Kat: Now pay attention before I throw this desk @ ur dumbass self <3

Izuku: So mean!

Midoriya put his phone in his pants pocket, looking forward to see his red eyed boyfriend putting his own phone away and looking up to listen to Aizawa speak. He was going to get that damn kiss. It was very easy to get affection from the other boy, very easy. Enough ass kissing and he was getting kisses and cuddles that would last a lifetime. Katsuki may have been this little shit to anyone and everyone and he may have blow up in a few people's faces, but he was a sweetheart behind closed doors and loved to give affection to anyone and everyone.

This was mostly due to Masaru though. The man loved getting and giving affection. It sorta rubbed off on Katsuki too.

Class was going as usual; boring. Well, that was until Shoto's phone dinged, making Aizawa stop mid-sentence and cross his arms at the boy, an unimpressed look on his face as the phone continued to ding. Shoto stared at the man with a nervous expression, sweat dripping. Aizawa rose a brow at the boy. "You gonna answer that, Todoroki?" He asked the boy.

"Probably not." Shoto answered him. Katsuki shook his head while others laughed at the comment made by the nervous boy. Interrupting Aizawa during a lesson was like trying to tickle a cat; a bad idea.

"You should answer it," Aizawa pushed the boy. "sounds important." He said, his voice whisper–like and annoyed. Shoto shook his head.

"It's probably not." He said, the phone dinging again. Midoriya turned around in his seat.

"Todoroki, please, just answer the damn phone." Shoto sighed, taking the phone out and unlocking it to see over fifty messages from Keigo and even more from Touya. He opened one of the messages from Touya, his eyes widening as he stood up from his desk. The class all stared at him with confusion and worry. Lately, the Todoroki family has had the, all on their toes, so they had to watch Shoto like a hawk.

"Boys.." He muttered. The class furrowed their brows. He looked up at them with a look of disbelief. "I'm going to be an older brother of two boys."

Katsuki slid down his dorm room door, silent tears falling down his face as his phone fell from his hands. A friend from middle had sent him a picture of Midoriya. Now, he should be happy about that, but this was a picture of the green haired boy with someone else. Kissing someone else. He wanted to believe it was fake. A stupid photoshopped photo sent to him to hurt him. But it looked so damn real and it hurt so damn much to even think that Midoriya would do that.

The boy's hands found their way to his hair, tangling into it and pulling harshly. It felt like a mistake. He wanted to confront the other. But his body wouldn't allow him to move. Today was supposed to be happy and good. They found out the twins genders and he gets to help with names! But this was sent to him and it was hurting. His fun and happy day with everyone, ruined with one picture that was probably fake.

But why does it look so real? He asked himself, looking up, tears rolling down his face. He rubbed his tear stained face, hearing a knock at the door. He grabbed his phone, putting it into his pocket, and stood up. Taking a breath, he opened the door to see a smiling green eyed boy. "Heeeey Katsuki," Midoriya greeted. He leaned in to kiss Katsuki, only for the boy to lean away from him, avoiding eye contact. Midoriya rose a brow, standing up straight. "hey, you okay? Why did you avoid my kiss? Actually, why have you been avoiding me since English?" He asked the blond.