Help Wanted

Denki watched as Eijirou helped Toga put flowers in Yagi's hair. His golden eyes switched from the wholesome seen and to the television that the group had stolen a while back. It had been a month since the attack on Endeavor and the police were hitting dead end after dead end. Denki felt slightly uncomfortable when he found out about the outburst from many of the heros, especially when they were trying to pin the blame on The League. It made him shift in his seat when he heard them talk and belittle him and his family. He looked to see Toga sitting in Yagi's lap as he and Eijirou spoke with one another in Latin.

He had to.

He couldn't keep it to myself anymore.

"I think we should help them." He spoke, grabbing everyone's attention. He swallowed but kept his neutral look. "Shigaraki hasn't seen his son in a month now and their worried that the police will find out about him and Touya. We should do something to try and help them." He further explained himself. Toga frowned, she didn't want to think about what Shigaraki and the baby were going through, but Denki wanted her to. He wanted her to feel something, getting her on his side would be better than anything. Not only that, but her agreeing would mean everyone else would as well, and that's all he needs.

The group sat silently. Until Yagi sighed.

"I can't believe you have me agreeing to help them." He sighed out, causing the three kids to jump to their feet. Eijirou and Toga held wide smiles whereas Denki held a look that could only mean one thing.

He had a plan. One that was full-proof.

"Let's get started."

RatlOrD-Nedzu
BadBitch-Nemuri
IGotsAim-Snipe
GoAway/Aizawa-San-Shouta
COCK-tail-Hizashi
GOTOSLEEP!-Chiyo/RG
Ihatemaths-Ectoplasm
Igotgreys-Maijima/PowerLoader
GETFOOD-Lunch Rush
Boobs-Kan/Vlad
They/Them-Thirteen
Puppy-Hound Dog
Toshinari-Toshinari Yagi/All Might
Red-Enji/Endeavor
Whit3.Ho3-Touya/Blue Flame
Midoriya/The_Top-Midoriya Izuku
BirB_-Keigo/Hawks
amazing.cuddles-FatGum/Taishiro
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Toshinari: Wow, the least u guys could have done was spell the name rite

RatlOrD: I highly apologize for that.

RatlOrD: And I blame Nemuri, one hundred percent her fault.

BadBitch: BITCH

RatlOrD: :)

amazing.cuddles: All Might?

GETFOOD: WHAT!? REALLY!?

BadBitch: No.

BadBitch: Obviously it's Jesus. -_-

GETFOOD: I hope the dildo you use gets stuck in your ass >:/

BadBitch: Holy fuck -

Toshinari: Will u guys stfu??

Toshinari: I apologize.

Toshinari: What my friend was trying to ask was ; may we partake in helping find those who helped ambush Endeavor?

amazing.cuddles: Uhm, what?

Toshinari: We wanna know if we can help u giant pillow