~Mario Kart~

Katsuki whined when Izuku kissed his neck. He tried to wiggle his way out of the male's grasped. "Nooo." Midoriya whined out, setting his face in the male's neck and holding onto him tighter. Katsuki huffed out. "Izuku, I need up." he whined out. "And?" Midoriya mumbled as he kissed Katsuki's neck again. "But we have class." the blond breathed out as he moved his head to the side, giving Izuku more room. The green haired male smiled and moved to Katsuki's ear. "If you were so worried about class you wouldn't still be sitting, now would you?" he whispered in the male's ears. Katsuki made a whining noise and quickly stood up, making Izuku groan. "We have class, so let's go." he said as he fixed his tie. Midoriya grinned. "You do know today we start sex ed, right?" the blond stopped and turned around to look at him. Izuku chuckled at his panicked face.

"And Aizawa is teaching. So it makes it a lot weirder." he explained to the ruby eyed male. Katsuki blinked at him and then sat down on the edge of his bed. "Is anyone actually going?" the blond asked his friend as he began to take the tie back off. He had quickly made up his mind, no class today. The two sat in silence for a moment before the boy decided to speak up again. "Who else isn't going?" Katsuki asked the other, moving himself further onto the bed. Midoriya had moved himself to the headboard. "Kaminari isn't going because he doesn't feel like, at least that's what he said." the male explained with a shrug. Katsuki nodded, Denki only went to certain classes when he felt it was important. "Oh, and Mineta isn't going. Something about it being way too uncomfortable for him. I dunno." he said with another shrug.

Katsuki squinted his eyes at the male. The blond was sat in front of Midoriya, sitting on his legs (I do this, lol, it's somewhat comfortable, depending on what you're wearing and where you're sitting) and questioning a few things, Mineta being one. "The guy who's a pervert doesn't feel comfortable with Sex Ed?" he asked, more to himself than Midoriya, with a tilted head. The male shrugged again and let himself lean back against the headboard of Katsuki's bed. The blond closed his eyes. "Maybe he's hiding something." Katsuki suggested. Midoriya looked at him, curious himself. "You think so?" he asked the other. Katsuki shrugged. "Maybe." They sat there in silence for a moment. Katsuki was becoming uncomfortable and so was Midoriya, sitting there doing nothing, wasn't really their strong suit. So Katsuki stood up, Midoriya's eyes following him. "Wanna go play Mario Kart? I have Sero's room key." he sung the last part, a wide grin on his face. Midoriya stared at him for a moment before chuckling and nodding to him.

"Yus!" Katsuki said, pumping his fist into the air. The two made their way to Sero's dorm only to see the door slightly open. Both of the boys went on either side of the door, activating their quirks. Both nodded to one another and Midoriya kicked the door all the open. "Who's in here!?" he yelled, scaring the two impostors in the room. "Dude!" came a familiar voice. He looked down to see Mineta on the floor with his legs crossed, a black controller in his hands, one of the owl pillows he bought with an annoyed look on his face. The green haired male looked up to see Denki on Sero's bed, the black, white and yellow covers around him, a white controller in his hands and the same annoyed face as Mineta's. Midoriya chuckled nervously and put his hands down, deactivating his quirk.

Katsuki popped his head into the doorway, confused as to why there was no big ‘boom’ or yelling of some sort. When his red eyes saw purple and gold, he lit up and ran into the room, a wide grin on his face. "Mineta? When did you get back?" he asked the male on the floor. Minoru smiled at the blond boy. "Just got here three hours ago. Everyone was asleep except for Aizawa's mini-me." the purple haired male explained, pointing his thumb at Denki when he mentioned Aizawa's replica. Midoriya and Katsuki chuckled when a pillow met the back of Mineta's head. Once the laughter had died down, Katsuki went to close the door, Midoriya taking a seat on the red beanbag, that belonged to Shoto, while Katsuki sat down beside Mineta. "What are you two doing here anyway?" he asked the blond beside him. Katsuki went on to explain why they came to the dorm and why they thought Mineta and Denki where bad guys.

"Oh, I get it now." the shorter nodded to Katsuki. The blond chuckled nervously. "Yeah..sorry about that." he apologized to Mineta. The other waved it off and said it was no problem. Mineta asked the two if they wanted to play the game and they agreed. Katsuki grabbed the grey controller while Midoriya grabbed the white one. "Sero really needs to get new controllers." the green haired male complained. Katsuki went to tell the boy off, but Denki agreed while Mineta just shrugged and suggested that they start the game before class ended. Mineta had to stop Midoriya and Denki from fighting multiple times and then stop Katsuki from crying and stop the blond from getting violent with Midoriya.

It may not sound like fun, Denki thought it was. He actually sent the videos to his class, the teachers and even Touya. Which we will not talk about. It was a fun day for the four, but, of course, all of them, aside from Mineta, ended up getting into trouble for skipping. Midoriya got detention for the next month, along with Denki, for bad mouthing while he was getting onto them and Katsuki was on house arrest for a week for laughing. Ah yes, what a fun day it was for them.

Hello everyone!!

Here's a small update, uhm, some might be late and or y'all might not be able to get updates as quick.

Sorry in advance. (´•̥﹏•̥')

Thanks for reading!❤

Remember! Stay safe!♥🌸