Toshinori

A/N: Hhhhh, I haven't really caught up lately, so if I get Spinner's personality wrong, I apologize.

-

A little boy with long blue hair looked around the corner. His bright red eyes trained on the villains that sat and spoke in the bar. 'Need fine papa..' The boy quickly turned the side only to be grabbed by a hand. "Oh no.."

-

Kaminari knocked on the door of Kirishima's room again. He had been trying to get in for the past five minutes, only to be left with silence rather than an overbearing red headed human shark. So, with a sigh, he opened the door and peaked inside, only to see the other passed out on the floor and covered in blood and bruises. "The hell?" He whispered to himself as he closed the door. Kaminari went over to the male and bent down next to him, checking his pulse.

"Who the hell did this to you, Kiri?" He mumbled to himself. He grabbed the other and put him over his shoulder, throwing him on the bed and leaving the room to grab a first aid kit. "Better wake up sooner rather than later, I want to know what Toshinori has planned with that kid and why we even have him here." Kaminari said as he cleaned up the other's wounds.

-

"What the hell?! A man shouldn't he bleeding from there!" Toga yelled in fear as she backed away from Enji and Spinner. The reptile stood up and walked over to her. "Calm down," He said calmly. The girl looked at him like he was speaking a different language. "Calm down? Calm down!?" She yelled. "How the hell do I calm down when he's bleeding!? Ya know, from a place that he shouldn't be! I didn't even get to cut him deep, I don't understand!" She cried.

Toga shouldn't be scared. She shouldn't be scared. But she is. She's scared because she doesn't understand, and if she doesn't understand, her mind does flips and her stomach knots. It makes it hard to breath and she feels like screaming. It hurts to not know. Toga was just supposed to hurt him a little, just enough do that when the heros arrived, they would give over Shigaraki and Bakugou. That's all she knew. She wasn't aware of anything else.

No one was. Toshinori never told them anything. They didn't even know about Enji until Toshinori had brought them there to harm him.

Spinner put his hands on the girl's shoulders. "Calm down, Toga, you're okay, I'm here. I need you to breathe so we can figure out what to do. Okay?" Toga looked up at him and nodded, taking a breath and then looking at the dazed red head in the chair. Spinner turned around and the two stared at the dazed man. "Endeavor," Toga started, putting her knife down as she slowly made her way to the man. "you're bleeding, can you tell us why?" Enji looked at her with an 'are you serious?' type of look before she took a breath.

"You're-you're bleeding from your lower half.." She trailed as she pointed down. Enji blinked and looked down, his eyes fuzzy. The man squinted and saw the small stain. "Oh.." He whispered. The two turned to one another, slight fear and worry on their faces. "Look, we're going to leave." Spinner said, both looking back to the man, who's eyes stayed on his lower half. "Let's go Toga." The reptile said, pulling the girl with him.

When they left, both planned a lie for Toshinori, saying how they couldn't harm him the way they wanted to due to him moving and then passing out.

When both arrived at the new hideout, they told Twice and Kurogiri about what had happened. The two both stared at them. "What? Do you not believe us or something??" Toga asked, she was still on edge. "No, it is not that Toga." Kurogiri spoke. "Toshinori never spoke to us about kidnapping Endeavor. This goes with the child that he had taken with Kirishima and Kaminari." The mist like man had informed the two. "Where is that kid by the way?" The group turned to see Kaminari with his arms crossed and a slightly annoyed face.

"He didn't belong heeerrrre." Twice said. "We got rid of him." He shrugged. "What!? What do you mean you 'got rid of him'!?" Kaminari yelled. Toshinori would kill Kaminari and Kirishima, they already messed up once, this would get them killed for sure. Twice shrugged again. "We dropped him off with the police. We don't know where he came from!" The man in spandex said. The blond male groaned and let go over the other, putting his hands through his hair.

"We're dead." He began to mumble. "We're so fucking dead!" Kaminari screamed, making the others jump back slightly.

What did the League do that scared Kaminari so much?

-

The group of heros frowned and waited impatiently as the phone rang. When it finally had stopped, they heard a cry, making them all tense. "I'm assuming you wanted Toga, right?"

"Toshinori."

-

Hello everyone!!

Uhhhhh, y'all are loosing it over the babies and Enji. O_O

Also, I think I ripped my tongue. 😭😭

Thanks for reading!❤

Remember! Stay Safe!♥🍂