DadZawa (1)

DadN2 & FavChild1

DadN2: Bakugou, are you doing alright?

FavChild1: Ankle still hurts a bit, but RG said I should be good to start walking and training again tomorrow! :D

DadN2: I think it would be best if you were to rest. We don't want you to get injured during training. That and, I really want Midoriya to pay attention in class and not mumble about how worried he is about you.

FavChild1: Lol, sorry Mister Aizawa. I'll say something to Izuku about that!

FavChild1: Oh yeah! 

FavChild1: Please don't kill All Might—

FavChild1: Izuku told me you guys were gonna kill him, please don't.

DadN2: Damn it-

DadN2: Alright, I won't do anything.

FavChild1: Thank you ❤

DadN2: Yeah, yeah, you're welcome, kid.

BumBitch & Problem.Thot

BumBitch: I'm out, Katsuki doesn't want me involved, sorry kid.

Problem.Thot: What a fucking sellout-

BumBitch: You do know I have a loud asf husband, right? Let me get him, he'll deal with it. Besides, I have to deal with Kaminari, Sero, and Iida.

Problem.Thot: What? Why?

BumBitch: Remember how a week ago we did the sparring with Mineta?

Problem.Thot: Yeah?

BumBitch: Well, while you went to RG, because of your arm, Kaminari, Sero, AND Iida all backed down from the fight. Mineta was not impressed by the way.

BumBitch: So NOW I have to figure out WHY the hell they did that. -_-

Problem.Thot: Lmao, good luck with that

Problem.Thot: I'ma go an get yo husband rlq

BumBitch: Have fun with that.

Shouta set his phone down on his desk, a sigh leaving his lips. First, Kaminari, Sero, and Iida are acting strange, then Katsuki gets hurt and now Enji is on bed rest from an attack on his way to work. Shouta let his bed back and closed his eyes, he really wanted to hurt Toshinori, but he couldn't. Quickly, his eyes shot open. He looked at his phone, someone was calling. He picked up the phone and looked at the caller ID; M. Aizawa's breath got caught in his throat. The only time that he called was when he wanted to go out or...Katsuki. Aizawa took a breath and pressed answer.

“What the actual fuck!? You could have fucking told me that he got hurt! Who did it and what happened??”

Shouta moved his phone from his ear, the other screaming like someone had just died. Pulling it back, the man sighed lightly. "He's fine. I didn't tell you because you would have lost it, like right now." he explained to the man on the other end. The raven haired man heard a string of curses leave the man, which, of course, didn't surprise Aizawa. He would have been just as pissed if someone had hurt his only child, or his children in general. Aizawa leaned back again, his eyes closed. "Don't sue the school, please. I need this job." he spoke softly. There was silence, shuffling, and then a soft sigh.