Mina?

Denki took a sip of his coffee, looking over the notes that Mineta had given him. Katsuki hadn't left the Todoroki household, not since Midoriya was taken there, and they were missing too much of school. So Aizawa had the purple haired boy take notes for them. Denki decided he needed to go ahead and get to work, finding it easier to do so when Mineta's was busy helping his Aunt re-arrange her room. The teacher's dorm was chaotic at times, but since the attacks started; everyone had calmed down.

"What are you doing down here?" Denki jumped slightly, turning to see Aizawa and Hizashi making their way towards him. The blond hummed, taking another sip from his off tasting coffee. He made a face before setting the cup down onto the counter and turning all the way around, a soft smile on his lips.

"Mineta is helping Midnight with her room and I missed too much school, so I'm taking his notes and copying them down." He explained simply, looking up at them as they stopped in-front of him, their hands in their pockets. "Oh, Todoroki's home doctor said that Midoriya would be up and about soon, maybe a day or two." He hummed, turning around in his seat as the two heroes came up on either side of him. Hizashi picked up the coffee cup, drinking some of it before running to the sink to spit it out.

"Why's it so damn bitter?!" He shrieked. The two covered their ears, staring at the blond annoyingly. "And it's got an after taste?!! What is this???" The two rolled their eyes at the man and looked over the notes while Hizashi dumped the bitter drink. The man made a soft noise, squinting his eyes at the bottom of the sink before looking inside of the cup. "Yo, little listener?" Denki and Aizawa looked up.

"Yes?" He spoke up, watching as Hizashi turned around with the empty cup in his hand.

"How much of this did you drink?" The question threw the two off.

"A good bit, I needed to wake up and stay awake, why?" He questioned, putting a hand through his hair. Hizashi moved to set the cup down and pick Denki up. The boy yelped and gripped onto the older male. "What are you doing?!" He yelled, hitting Hizashi on the back so that the other put him down. The hero ran out of the dorms, Aizawa following right behind him, just as confused as the blond on the loud hero's shoulder.

"Hizashi! Put the kid down!" Aizawa yelled, trying to catch up with the hyperactive blond. "Hizashi, damn it!!" When Hizashi had finally reached his destination, he kicked the door open to Recovery Girl's office, giving the woman a mini heart attack. He threw the blond onto the white bed and turned to the confused and angry woman.

"He drank something."

"It was coffee you lunatic!"

"I know what it was and it wasn't no damn coffee."

As Aizawa and Hizashi bickered, Denki's vision became blurry. He blinked rapidly, holding his head, Denki tried to speak, but he couldn't. Panic began to settle when he tried to get up from the bed and his legs wouldn't move. Breathing becoming quick and heavy, Denki grabbed the pillow behind him and threw it at the two heroes, grabbing their full attention. Denki rubbed his eyes, finally forcing his own voice. "Can't -" His voice cracked. "I can't see."

Panic filled the room, Aizawa running over to the younger and falling to his knees in front of the blond. He grabbed Denki's face, looking into his yellow eyes. "It'll be okay." He assured the boy, softly caressing the younger's cheeks. "Right RG? Everything is fine and it will be okay, right?" He didn't turn to her, knowing already what she was going to say, but for the sake of Denki, she did agree that everything would be okay.

"Don't lie.." Denki's face scrunched up, tears rolling down his cheeks. Aizawa didn't say anything, just let's Recovery Girl quickly get started on blood work and exams on the young boy. Aizawa ended up pulling out his phone, he needed to ask a few questions...