Puppy..?

When the heros arrived at the Todoroki home, they were surprised to see Touya knocked out and someone sitting over him, using a rag to try and stop the blood that was coming from his head. The home was trashed, which made Enji groan when he found out, after his little session of throwing up in their front yard bushes. Keigo walked over to the person and put a hand on their shoulder, he, and everyone in there, was surprised to see familiar red eyes, blue hair, and scarred skin. “Shigaraki?”

RatlOrD-Nedzu
BadBitch-Nemuri
IGotsAim-Snipe
GoAway/Aizawa-San-Shouta
COCK-tail-Hizashi
GOTOSLEEP!-Chiyo/RG
Ihatemaths-Ectoplasm
Igotgreys-Maijima/PowerLoader
GETFOOD-Lunch Rush
Boobs-Kan/Vlad
They/Them-Thirteen
Puppy-Hound Dog
Toshinari-Toshinari Yagi/All Might
Red-Enji/Endeavor
Whit3.Ho3-Touya/Blue Flame
Midoriya/The_Top-Midoriya Izuku
BirB_-Keigo/Hawks
amazing.cuddles-FatGum/Taishiro
MumOf2-Shigaraki
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

*MumOf2 Has Been Added To Fuck U*

Kitty-Chan: Hiiii!

The_Top: Hi, who are you exactly?

MumOf2: It's me..Shigaraki.

Kitty-Chan: Mcfucking SCUES ME???

The_Top: When, where, why, and how are you in this chat??

MumOf2: Endeavor and Hawks said that it was okay and Touya added me, after he woke up from being hit over the head, with a lamp..

MumOf2: Who are you two again?

Kitty-Chan: Katsuki Bakugou!

The_Top: Midoriya.

MumOf2: Ah, yes, that makes more sense.

MumOf2: Another reason I'm in this chat is to see if any of the pros have anything on the kid..

Kitty-Chan: You mean the that was taken last night?

MumOf2: Yup.

The_Top: Right, I'm curious, how do we know that it wasn't you who took the child?

MumOf2: Okay, who the hell takes a two year old?? I mean, he JUST started walking! At least let us finish showing him how to use weapons first!

MumOf2: And who the hell abducts their OWN child??

MumOf2: Crack heads?????

The_Top: You have a child..?

Kitty-Chan: BABY!

Whit3.Ho3: He does. We both do to be exact.

Kitty-Chan: Todoroki!

The_Top: How was that lamp?

Whit3.Ho3: It was a bitch. No wonder none of us liked it, it was gonna be used to kidnap my two year old!

Whit3.Ho3: How's school? :)

Kitty-Chan: Second year is creeping up on us like pop quizzes from Present Mic's class.