49.

Song: A moment like this - Kelly Clarkson

........................................

Hailey

"Hailey..." someone spoke lowly against my ear, like a purr that caressed my muscles and melted along with my limbs. "Babe..."

I insitinctively turned towards the voice, feeling his smirk against my cheek as he pecked it and tightened his hold around my waist -I just noticed now.

Flashbacks from last night shot through my mind, tracing the memories I didn't immediately remember as sleepiness shifted it's blanked that held me hostage, allowing some realizations to sink in.

The smooth covers, the soft mattress... the clean, perfumed scent that hit my nostrils wasn't familiar and I vaguely remember getting to the hotel late last night. Or this morning. Nate was still a bit hammered so I drove here. It wasn't really that far from our hometown, it was nearest city, but the fact that we were away made it look daring to actually have a getaway on our own.

The guy that received us wasn't that happy about our late arrival, but what could we had done? We didn't know his birthday celebration would last that much. He was skeptical too about us being minors, but I looked it up and came prepared. Not only I booked the room in advanced, but I also had my mother's authorizations and everything needed.

The little room they gave us was kinda cute but... lame. It barely had a medium size with a double bed that barely managed to fit us both, a little balcony and an attached bathroom. But well, that what two teenager-part-time-jobs manage to get us. And it was enough. 

Last night we were so tired once getting here that we basically passed out as soon as our head hit the pillows. I don't think we even put away the baggage properly, must be still beside the door, with our coats.

I didn't even remember falling sleep, but now as I played in the borders of consciousness I noticed Nate's arms around my middle, the heat of his body pressing my back and how our legs were tangled. I was the little spoon and as he pressed a new kiss on my cheek, grazing the corners of my mouth another spark of adrenaline tingled down my spine. Unluckily, fatigue was heavier on every inch of my being.

"Good morning." his mouth glided down my jaw tantalizingly slow, stirring a little part of me awake and aware of him. "It's almost 11, baby."

"Mhm, thought you wanted to stay in and do nothing..." I slurred not even managing to keep my eyes open for longer than a second before drifting back into a daze. I'd never been one to properly function in the morning.

"Yeah, but I want to do nothing with you." I hummed, not really hearing him as his words seemed to linger in the air without fully sinking in me. He sighed and detached from me, shifting his weight on his elbows as I felt them dipping the mattress on both sides of me and he hovered inches over me. I buzzed in delight at his nearness, already missing his touch. "Are you gonna wake up or do I need to take more drastic measures?"