9.

Song: You - Hollywood Ending

........................................

Nate

Seth's angry/sleepy face came to view as soon as he finally opened the front door. "What?"

"Good morning you too." I chuckled, amused at how obviously hangovered he was as he groaned and stepped aside to let me in. His movements slow and dragged.

"What are you doing here so early?"

"Early?" I followed him to the living room and coughed another laugh when he instantly laid down. "It's practically midday."

"It's also Saturday." he whined, picking the cereal box from the couch's feet and hugged it to his chest, eyes half closed as he eat them. "Since when you're up for shit one Saturday?" he swallowed heavily and snuggled closer in the couch.

I rolled my eyes. I was in such a good mood right now and he won't bring me down with his laziness. "Whatever. Can I have some water?"

"Mh, you know where everything is. Make yourself home." and munched some more cereal.

I laughed and circled the couch towards the small kitchen on the left. "When are your parents coming back?" I asked loudly seeking for a glass in the cupboard and holding it under the sink.

"Tonight I guess. I just get their text saying they're about to get on the plane so..." I nodded to myself, my guts curling in disappointment. "Why?" I barely understood him with his mouth full.

"Nothing. Just wondering."

It was not unusual for Seth's parents to be away at conventions and fairs for their job, so most of the times when my flat gets too much for me to take I could refugee here. Guess tonight I won't be able to.

I could always ask Bear. I rather not to, but then again... I shivered at the thought of Harold losing his shit knowing I hadn't stepped home since Friday's morning. After the match I went to that party and today I'd wake up at Nadia's. Guess that was part of the good mood I was in now.

As if reading my thoughts I heard him slurred from the living room as I brought the glass to my lips, cold liquid refreshing my throat. "Man, you totally disappeared yesterday. Did Nadia gave you a good time?"

I laughed. "The best." I heard a tired chuckle from him as well as I poured more water on the glass. "Seth?" I heard his hummed. "I talked to Mr Maisten yesterday."

"Our coordinator? What for?"

I was smiling even before I voiced the reason of the hope in my chest. "He helped me with the application."