Bonus Part

Hey! Today's officially been a whole year since I started this story!! So this is appart form the current story line, a flashback, just a bonus to celebrate and in short chapter 31 will be out as well. Hope you enjoy it <33

···> CHAPTER 7 . Nate's POV <···

/ Six months ago /

Ending in the police station was certainly something I wasn't anticipating at all. Even in my worst encounters with Ryan, no matter how intoxicated we got or that we ended it with our fists, I'd never been arrested before. My fists were burning and my knuckles were raw, but the rest of my body felt steamy. My jaw was still throbbing from that idiot's blow and much to my luck I must had stepped bad and twitched my anckle at some point because it was aching as well. At least it wasn't swollen so I wasn't seriously damaged. It won't affect my football.

The man that had dragged me here had the biggest scowl I even seen and a powerful beard that gave him that image of strong alfa he provably needed for the job. The idiot that called me lowlife was somewhere near, in one of the continuos cell. The fat cop in charge of us was Doug, one of Harold's bar friends. And for the look he'd given me, he'd recognized e the moment I step in. He's the one that located me when I try to run a year ago. A bad childish idea, but it would' been better if this moron didn't dragged me back to him.So even if I manage to get out without bothering the asshole's beauty sleep, this fucker would be there to snitch on me.

But how was I gonna get out of here, now that was the question. On our little quarell we've damages some urban furniture I couldn't even remember so we couldn't just walk away. They had set us a bail to pay. All the buzzled dizziness I'd felt on that viewpoint was washed away as soon as they put the cuff on me but then it was already too late.

I been here for what it felt like hours, sitting on the uncomfortable cell and waiting for fate to happen. They say I got one call and I was considering very carefully who to call. Seth, much like myself, could afford the bail on his own and Kimberly was out of town. What other options had I?

Maybe I should call Trish... She wouldn't be happy about it but after everything that's the least she owed me.

Or Bear... Yeah, Bear was certainly the best option. Joke was he could effortlessly pay my bail and got me out of here in seconds but our little fight still hanging over my head. I hit no choice tho. I'd had to beg a bit and after stroking his ego he'll let me out of here without anyone else knowing.

There were voices and a little commotion I couldn't quiet undestand them, nor like I bothered trying , sure they weren't any of my business. But then the there were steps comming closer and I lifted my head from resting against the brick wall beside the uncomfortable bench of my cell. The light over our sectios were suddenly turned on and I shut my eyes out in an attempt to block out the sudden annoying light.

I heard Doug complain but my head hurt too much until he properly vocalize: "You were very lucky, boy."

When I opened my eyes I found myself facing the stern look of the agent as he fiddled with the keys before stucking the right one on the hole and the door screeched open. The absurdity of his comment was so noisy I laughed bitterly.

"Lucky? Go and suck m-" he cut me pulling me up my feet with a sharp tugged of my arm. As soon as I as up my world bended. Maybe I hadn't sobered up as much as I'd thought.

"They just paid your bail, Herond." he scoffed tugging me to walked before him and out that depressing section. "Don't spoil it so soon."

"My ... bail?" I drawled and for the first time that fucking night I wished I had drunk a little less to understand that. I still yet to call anyone. Who would had pay that? I frowned. "Who has paid? Was it Seth?"