I loved you in secret (requested)

"Shh. You have to be quiet!" You whispered as you helped Olivia sneak into your room through your window.

You quietly closed it behind her, catching a glimpse of the sun that was just beginning to rise before you shut your curtains.

"Liv, what are you doing here? It's six in the morning! My mom is just across the hall and she's going to wake up soon."

She didn't say a word. Instead, she brushed a lock of hair behind your ear and gazed at you with an adoring smile.

Her eyes looked tired and it was clear as to why; she's been extremely busy lately, already lacking sleep due to her hectic schedule and now, she's up earlier than usual just to come and visit you.

She leaned in slow and gave you a sweet kiss. You couldn't help but melt into her kiss. You don't share many these days. Not just because life is busy now that you're in university and working a busy job, but also because you're keeping your relationship very secretive.

You've known each other for quite some time now. Your mom first introduced you to each other.

You started off as friends but it wasn't long before you shared your very first kiss under the moonlight and confessed your feelings to each other, making a promise then and there to keep your blossoming relationship a secret from the rest of the world.

It wasn't the world's opinions that worried you. You're both so head over heels for each other that you didn't care what others thought of you. You just didn't want your mom to know.

It's not that your mom would be against it. Your mom already knows and adores Olivia. She's extremely accepting and supportive of you, loving you just the way you are. But you're not quite ready to tell her.

Being Taylor Swift's daughter isn't always easy, but you wouldn't trade it for the world. You're an adult now and as she gets older, your bond only strengthens.

And even though she supports you unconditionally and you and Liv are both adults, you're just not quite ready to tell her that you're dating. Not just yet.

Olivia has been very understanding. In fact, she likes that you're okay with being so private. She hates keeping secrets from your mom, but she does like that you've been able to fall head over heels in love with each other without anyone else in the world knowing.

"I missed you so much. I couldn't wait any longer to see you. I've got a busy day ahead and I know your mom has some free time since she just put out another album, so I figured you'd be spending some time with her. I didn't want to impose or make her suspicious."

You nodded and looped your arms around her neck before laying your head on her shoulder.

"I miss you."

"Miss you, baby." She whispered and dropped a few kisses to the crown of your head before she began to rub your back in comfortable silence.

You closed your eyes and breathed in the smell of her perfume on her soft, kissable skin.

"When is your mom going to get up?"

You looked at the clock on the nightstand.

"It's only a little after six, so probably not for a couple of hours. Why?"

"Just wondering." She said with a growing smile and you just giggled before taking her hand and leading her to the bed. You laid down and pulled her down on top of you, wanting to share as many sweet kisses as you could in the little time you have together.

She sighed softly against your lips and brushed her thumb along your cheek. She pulled away, suddenly feeling uncomfortable with her shoes still on her feet.