she gives you the silent treatment (requested)

The silence in the air was starting to eat you alive.

Sitting beside Olivia on the sofa, she was so quiet and so still that it was making you uncomfortable.

She was flipping through the tv channels, busying herself with boring shows and descriptions of them that she pretended to read as she continued to give you the silent treatment.

"Liv? Are you still mad at me?" You asked and, unsurprisingly, you got no answer in response. "I know I was wrong and I know I hurt your feelings and I'm so, so sorry."

You're sure it won't be the last time tonight that an apology falls from your lips.

Honestly, you know you deserve the silence she's giving you.

You arrived home a little while ago and you snapped at her.

You had a rough day and to Olivia, you made that very clear.

You said some words you didn't mean, such as her making your day worse because she was annoying you.

She was heartbroken.

She stormed out of the bedroom and down the stairs with tears in her eyes and after a few minutes alone, you realized how wrong you had been and you've been trying to think of how to make it better since then.

"I know I messed up. I'm so sorry for snapping at you. I didn't mean what I said. I was so wrong and I feel so awful."

She looked at you from the corner of her eyes but she didn't say a word to you.

"Liv, darling, I feel so guilty. I can't justify it by saying my day was terrible. It's not an excuse and I will never have an excuse for snapping at you and saying the things I said to you. But please believe me when I say that I'm truly sorry and I will never snap at you again."

She swallowed thickly and nervously toyed with her fingers.

"You hurt my feelings, y/n." She whispered. "I was trying to help. I didn't mean to make you feel worse by following you around and clinging to you. Usually, that stuff makes you smile and I hoped it would today too."

"I know you were just being the sweet, loving, caring girlfriend that you are and I love you so much for that." You said as you cupped her cheek and gently turned her face so she'd look at you.

"I love you. I hate seeing you sad. I only wanted to help. You always make me feel better. I just wanted to do the same for you."

"Thank you, baby. I know it doesn't seem like it but I appreciate that. I appreciate and love you very much. You always make my days better. You make everything better. I was just frustrated and I took that out on you and I can't even express to you just how sorry I am."

"I forgive you." She said and blinked away her tears, smiling at you. "But don't ever snap at me like that again."

"I promise you, it'll never happen again."

"Good." She sniffled.

"Can I have a hug?" You asked and she nodded before turning and putting her arms around you.

She put her chin on your shoulder and closed her eyes, smiling to herself as you kissed her head a few times.

"You're my whole world and I love you so much. I hope you know that."

"I do and I love you too." She said and kissed your shoulder before putting her chin on your shoulder, feeling much better now.