first time (requested)

You were completely lost in the feeling of Olivia's lips moving lovingly against yours as well as the way they tasted.

You had been curled up in your bed with Olivia before you started making out, just enjoying holding her hand and sharing conversation.

It's been a while since you've had some quality time with her like this due to how busy she's been lately.

And it feels so nice to be back with her.

Olivia was hovering over you but you pulled her even closer as you put your arms around her.

"You're so beautiful." She said as she pulled away from the kiss, moving to kiss your neck. "I just want to kiss you forever."

"I'd love that." You said with a contented hum.

You put your head back and closed your eyes, caught up in the bliss that was flooding over you.

She started to trail her lips from your neck and down your body, slipping your shirt up a little to expose your soft skin some more.

Her name fell from your lips, making her smirk.

She moved her hands down your body, letting the tips of her fingers brush across your thighs.

And for a minute, you were just so caught up in her touch and her kisses that you couldn't focus on anything else.

But then, she reached for the strings of your shorts, and she began to pull them down, only for you to start to panic.

"Liv, wait. Please." You said and she immediately pulled away as her brown eyes went wide.

"What is it, baby? Is it me? Did I do something wrong?"

You sat up and Olivia quickly scooted to sit beside you.

"Y/N, darling, please talk to me. I'm worried. What did I do wrong?"

"Nothing, baby. You didn't do anything wrong, I promise you." You said as she took your hand. "I'm sorry I freaked you out and I'm sorry I made you pull away. I just... panicked."

"Why?" She frowned as she brushed her thumb across your knuckles.

"I've never done this before. I've never... done that."

"So... I would be your first? This would be your first time?"

You nodded and stared into her eyes, watching as they sparkled with adoration.

"I just got anxious."

"Baby, we don't have to do anything you don't want to do. If you're not ready for that, we can just cuddle and watch a movie. I won't be mad, I promise you."

She used her free hand to caress your cheek and you leaned into her touch, making her smile.

"I know but I want to."

"You do?"

"Yeah. I want to have my first time with you. Because I love you and I know you're the one and I want you."

Your words made her heart flutter happily.

"If you're absolutely sure, then I'd be happy to take things further with you tonight and show you just how in love with you I truly am."

"I'd love that." You said. "I'm just kinda nervous."

"Don't be, darling." She said as she gently laid you back down.

She moved to lay over you and she put her forehead on yours, her starry eyes staying locked with yours.

"I'll treat you like a queen. We'll take things slow and I'll make it all so gentle. Everything will be alright."

"I know it will be because I have you." You said. "Can you kiss me again, baby?"

"I'll do whatever you want, sweet girl." She said before kissing you happily.

You kissed each other passionately, getting lost in each other, but the love you two felt for each other was still there and you both still felt it so intensely.

Her hands roamed to the strings of your shorts again and this time, as she pulled them down, you didn't panic.

You felt at ease, you felt comfortable.

And you knew that this entire experience with Olivia was going to be so perfect because it was with her.

And that's all you cared about.