your friends accidentally tell her that you're pregnant - part two (requested)

You and Olivia were curled up in bed trying to fall asleep.

Her chest is pressed against your back and her hand is resting protectively against your bump as you try to get some rest.

That's a lot easier said than done since you're so heavily pregnant and due any day now.

When it comes to sleeping, you're often restless and struggle to get comfortable enough to get any sleep.

But you and Olivia had a busy day today as you spent most of the day finishing up some last-minute shopping and finished decorating the nursery.

You were tired and more than ready to get some sleep.

But just as you were about to drift off to sleep, you felt a sharp pain in your stomach.

It made your eyes fly open.

You stayed still and waited to see if it came back, which it did just a few minutes later.

There was no mistaking it - it was time.

Your baby was on the way.

You reached over to turn the lamp on before sitting up and waking Olivia.

"Liv, wake up." You said and watched her eyes open.

She rubbed her tired eyes and then looked at you.

"What is it?"

"It's time."

Those two words made her snap out of her tired state.

She no longer felt sleepy; she was wide awake.

"You're serious?" She asked and you nodded your head quickly.

"Yeah. We need to get going."

Olivia jumped out of bed and changed out of her pajamas and into her sweats before she put on a pair of shoes and then hurried to your side.

She helped you with your shoes, something she was used to doing at this point considering you can't see your feet very well over your bump, which she found adorable.

She put them on your feet quicker than she ever has before and she made sure they were tied, though not too tight, so you wouldn't trip and fall.

"Okay. What do we need?" She asked as she racked her brain.

She thought she was prepared well for this moment but now that it's happening, her mind is all over the place and she can't seem to think straight.

"The bag for the baby." You said and Olivia nodded before grabbing it. "Make sure you have your phone, your wallet, and keys."

She made sure she had all of that, as well as your phone and both of your chargers, just in case you needed them.

She was freaking out and moving all over the place as she tried to make sure you both had everything you'd possibly need.

But as another pain hit you, she dropped everything on the bed and hurried to your side.

"It's okay, my love. I'm here." She said.

You tried to breathe through the pain as you held her hand.

The pain wasn't too intense but you knew that was bound to change fast.

"Are you ready to go have our baby, sweet girl?" She asked you as a smile pulled at her lips.

"Yeah. I'm ready." You said.

She grabbed everything and hurriedly took it out to the car, hurrying back to your side just a minute or so later.

She was breathless over how fast she'd hurried but she only moved quickly because she didn't want you to go through anything on your own.