let's go to bed (requested)

"Are you sure you want to watch a movie? You look tired. I understand if you want to wait for another night to watch it." You told Olivia as she shook her head with a yawn.

"No, I'm fine. Don't worry, I'll be okay. Turn it on. I'm excited!"

You could tell she was too tired to watch the movie. But she wouldn't admit it.

She's been a busy girl lately and your time together has been scarce. She wasn't going to miss out on this chance to spend some time with you. She'd push through it. She'll be okay.

"If you're sure." You said and pressed play. "Do you at least want to lay your head on my lap?"

"Yes," she smiled and put her head down on your lap, letting her legs hang off the arm of the sofa.

You stared down at her as she yawned again. With a smile on your face, you brushed your fingers through her hair.

"Don't do that," she whined. "It relaxes me."

"I know, baby."

"But I'll fall asleep if you don't stop." She pouted as you continued, causing a big smile to tug at your lips.

"Just relax, sweet girl. Watch the movie."

She nodded and turned her head, focusing her gaze on the movie that was playing.

It didn't take long for her eyes to get so heavy she couldn't keep them open any longer, even though she tried so hard to do so.

She closed them with a contented hum falling from her lips. She relaxed as you continued to play with her hair as you watched the movie, unaware that she was drifting off to sleep on you.

It only took a few minutes for you to realize it though. A few soft sounds escaped her lips, which only happens when she sleeps.

You lost interest in the movie as it went on. You found Olivia to be more enthralling, your heart fluttering every time she'd move around and those sounds continue to fall from her kissable lips.

You decided to turn off the movie. It wasn't nearly as fun to watch as it would be with Olivia.

But you had no intention of waking your sweet girlfriend. Instead, you decided to get her up to bed where she'd sleep better and you could spoil her with kisses and cuddles.

"Let's go to bed." You whispered as you gazed at her adoringly.

You slowly got up, keeping her head up with your hands until you were standing up. You gently put her head on the cushion before you lifted her into your arms.

You started to walk to the staircase, keeping your grip on her secure.

You took each step slowly and carefully. You watched your feet so you wouldn't risk missing a step and tripping and falling.

But it was impossible to keep your gaze off of your girl. She looked so cute with her head on your chest. She's the most beautiful girl, an absolute angel when she's awake and when she's asleep.

You reached the top step and her eyes opened.

She smiled when she realized what was going on. She brushed her lips against your neck, unable to resist the need to kiss you as her heart swelled with love.

You laid her on the bed and smiled when your eyes met.

"I can't believe you carried me up here. I felt like I was floating on a cloud."

You giggled and went to kiss her forehead, only for her to move so your lips would touch hers instead.

"I love you so much."

"I love you too." She smiled and pecked your lips a few times until you pulled away.

"Go back to sleep."

"I will once you lay down and cuddle me." She said and after you pulled the blanket up to her shoulders, you laid down beside her.

She moved into your arms and put her head on your chest.

"I love you, baby girl." She said as she closed her eyes.

"I love you too, baby, so much. Sweet dreams and sleep tight." You said and watched her fall asleep, your heart so full of love for her that you'd never be able to put it into words.