you're insecure about your acne (requested)

You were sitting on the sofa with your phone in your hand, scrolling through social media and your most recent mentions.

Olivia was in the kitchen ordering dinner for you both from one of your favorite spots.

The movie that you were watching together was paused on the tv, just waiting for Olivia to return so it could resume playing.

It's been a wonderful day so far and you're genuinely so happy.

You almost felt as if nothing could ruin your day.

However, something would.

As you refreshed Twitter, you saw that you were trending.

It's not exactly unusual since your relationship with Olivia recently went public and since then, you've both been trending a lot.

But since you only recently began to get a lot of attention due to being with Liv, you're still not used to seeing it happen.

So, out of curiosity, you tapped on your name and it led you to the most recent tweets from fans of Olivia's.

You thought that they'd be loving and sweet, maybe something about the pictures that Olivia shared just last night of the two of you.

But the photos that were attached to some weren't kind or supportive at all.

Instead, they were full of zoomed-in photos of your acne.

The spots on your face weren't anything new to you.

You've struggled with acne for years now and you hate it.

You break out bad and it seems that nothing helps at all.

You've tried many different things such as all the big-name brand products that promise to help rid the spots across your face and you've even tried at-home remedies all with the same promise and the same outcome, which is, if anything, you only ever seem to break out more.

It's humiliating to you.

You thought you'd always be ridiculed by people for your acne and, as silly as it might sound to some, you even feared that you wouldn't find someone that loves you because of your acne.

But you were proven wrong by Olivia, who always cheers you up and makes you feel better about your acne.

However, all those loving words she's told you before seemed to slip from your mind as your insecurities and hate tweets got the best of you.

Seeing people point out what you consider to be something so hideous and so embarrassing is making you feel awful about yourself.

Seeing them discuss your insecurity and seeing them all say such horrible and hateful things as they spread the zoomed-in photos of all the spots on your face made you feel even more insecure and unworthy.

And you couldn't help but cry as you realized that there were thousands of tweets from people talking about it.

"Okay, dinner is ordered and it should be here very soon!" Olivia smiled as she entered the room, only for her smile to fall and for her heart to shatter instead as she noticed you were crying.

"Baby?"She hurried over to you as you locked your phone so she wouldn't see."What happened?"

"Nothing." You sniffled.

"Baby, it's not nothing. Something's bothering you. What's the matter? Tell me."

You shook your head so she took your phone out of your hand, knowing it had something to do with that.

"No, Liv," You tried to protest and take your phone back, only for her to open your Instagram.

Even though you had been looking at Twitter, she figured you'd been on Instagram since it was also open, and her heart dropped as she saw the hateful comments under your post.

"You're so dirty and disgusting."

"Why is your skin so nasty?"

"You'd be so much prettier if you washed your face."

"So much acne, ew. Why does Liv even find you attractive? How gross."

Olivia shook her head in disappointment.

She knew that people would say hurtful things about you and your relationship when the news first broke recently but she didn't expect for it to be this extreme.

"How long has this been happening?"

You had to be honest with her.

"For a little while, since our relationship went public. It's all over Twitter too. People keep calling me names. I feel horrible about myself, Liv."

Her already broken heart only broke even more.

She put your phone down and pulled you into her arms before making you look into her eyes as she put her fingers under your chin and made your eyes lock with hers.

"Look at me, baby, and listen to me loud and clear."

You nodded.

"You are so beautiful."

"I'm not." You quietly spoke.

"Yes, you are. To me, you are the most beautiful girl in the world."

"I can think of prettier."

"I can't." She softly spoke. "I've met a lot of girls and been to a lot of places over the last couple of years and never have I ever seen someone as beautiful as you."

"But my acne..."

"I don't care. Baby, everyone breaks out."

"But mine is bad. My acne just never goes away. I can't remember the last time I had clear skin. Im so embarrassed by it."

"Don't be. Because you don't need clear skin to be beautiful. You're already the most gorgeous girl ever." She smiled as she stared into your eyes. "I don't care about your acne. I don't care if it's there forever and ever. You can be covered in pimples until we're old and grey and I wouldn't ever love you less. Because you'll still be beautiful."

You still seemed discouraged, so she continued.

"I break out sometimes."

"But not all the time like I do."

"So? When I do break out, do you think I'm ugly?"

"What? No. Liv, you're the prettiest girl ever. Acne doesn't make you ugly."

"Exactly." She smiled.

"Baby, it's okay that you have pimples and that you break out a lot. I don't ever judge you or think differently about you. I still think you're perfect."

You smiled a little.

"These people are just jealous of you. That or they just can't see how beautiful you are because they just don't know you like I do. But I promise you, acne is nothing to be embarrassed about and it doesn't change how amazing you are. You're perfect, okay? Even with all of these pimples and the imperfections that you think you have, you're still my beautiful girl."

You felt like crying, so touched by her sweet and loving words.

"Don't let these people or their words get to you. You're so wonderful, my love, and I love you more than anything. I'm in love with you; acne and all."

You put your arms around her neck and your lips on hers for a sweet kiss.

"I love you."

"I love you more. I love you just the way you are, pretty girl." She promised. "Give me some cuddles."

You put your head on her shoulder and melted in her embrace as all of your thoughts and worries faded away.

You felt comforted and loved.

At the end of the day, it didn't matter what anyone said.

Because you have Olivia and she'll always love you just the way you are.

And you don't need anything else.