she accidentally hits you (requested)

You giggled beneath Olivia as she hovered over you and playfully tickled your sides and your sock-covered feet.

"Olivia, stop it!"

"No way." She smirked as she continued to tickle you.

You tried to wrap your fingers around her wrists to make her fingers stop moving across your skin but she didn't stop.

She smiled at you as she continued to playfully torture you, your laughter so intense that your stomach was starting to ache and tears filled your eyes.

"Stop it! Please, Liv,"

She could tell you needed a little break so she stopped tickling you

You pouted at her so she leaned in to kiss it away.

But as soon as her lips met yours, you flipped her over and hovered over her with a smirk.

"Your turn." You said before you began to tickle her.

"Y/N, stop it!" She said as she laughed. "I tickled you because you deserved it for eating my snack!"

"And you deserve to be tickled because I'm getting my revenge." You grinned

She moved around on the sofa beneath you, squirming and laughing with her eyes closed.

Suddenly, as she moved her hand, it fell against your cheek with a smack.

"Ouch!" You said as you stopped tickling her.

Her eyes flew open and her laughter stopped as she stared at you.

"Did I hit you, baby?"

You nodded.

"I'm so sorry! Oh, my god. I didn't mean to, I promise! It was just an accident." She said.

"It's okay." You said.

She had just been moving her hands around as she squirmed under you.

She had never intended to hurt you.

She never would.

"I'm the worst girlfriend ever." She sighed as guilt overwhelmed her. "I'm so horrible. I didn't mean to hit you. Are you okay? Do you need some ice?"

"Olivia, calm down." You said as you gently grabbed her hands in yours. "It was just an accident. I'm okay."

"I swear, baby, I'd never do that to you intentionally." She said as she worriedly stared into your eyes.

"I know, my love. I know you wouldn't." You said as you kissed her hand.

"Does it hurt? What can I do to help?"

"Don't worry, baby. It's not painful. It just stings a little but I know you didn't do it on purpose. Stop feeling so guilty. I'm perfectly fine and I'm not mad at you."

She sighed as she sank her teeth into her lip.

"I'm sleeping here tonight. I deserve it."

"No, you don't, and you won't." You said. "You're cuddling me up in bed as always. Because everything is okay."

She still felt terrible but when you hugged her tight, it helped put her at ease.

"I'm so sorry."

"It was only an accident. You don't need to apologize so much. It happens." You said before kissing her cheek before you continued to reassure her.

It took Olivia the night to calm down and forgive herself for hurting you, despite none of it ever being intentional.