I love you for who you are (requested)

"Well, that was fun, wasn't it?" You asked Olivia as you walked into the house.

She closed the front door behind you and you jumped as it was more forceful and louder than you expected.

Turning around to face her, you saw the frown on her face and noticed that she had her arms folded over her chest.

"What?"

"Another trip to visit my family." She said as she set her bag down on the sofa. "Why haven't we gone to visit yours?"

You went quiet and turned your back on her as you went into the kitchen.

"No, Y/N, don't go quiet on me. Talk to me." She said as she followed you in there. "I don't understand why you never take me back to see your family! You barely ever talk about them."

You grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge and stood across from her at the counter with your head hung.

"We've been together for six months. I've taken you to see my family how many times? Several? Yet you've never even invited me to go see yours. Why?"

You sighed and looked up at her with sad eyes.

"Because I'm embarrassed."

Your reasoning caught her off guard and she looked at you in confusion.

"The reason I haven't ever taken you home is because we don't have much money. We don't live in a nice house like you and I do now. We don't have much at all and I was worried you would judge me for that."

"Judge you? No, baby, never." She said as she walked to you. "I know there are people out there who are in difficult and different situations than I am. I don't judge anyone for that."

She took your hands into hers and held them tight.

"I don't care about the money. I don't care if your family barely has any of it and you live in a house that's not as nice as what I'm used to. Your family's circumstances are different than mine. I won't judge you or them for that."

She dropped one of your hands to hook her fingers under your chin and lift it so your eyes would lock.

"I love you for who you are, not for the things you have, or don't have. I want to see your family and meet them and show them how much I love and care for you. I don't care about anything as long as they treat you well and love you."

"They do." You smiled. "I'm lucky with that."

"Good. Then call your parents and tell them that we're coming by soon and that I can't wait to meet them. Okay? Because money doesn't matter to me and I won't judge you or them for it; not ever."

"Okay. Thank you." You said and kissed her lips softly before you put your arms around her to hug her tight.

"I love you lots, sweet girl."

"I love you more, Liv,"