picking her up from the studio because she feels sick (requested)

You could tell that something wasn't quite right when Olivia walked downstairs and made her way into the kitchen.

You had been sitting at the counter eating some breakfast and scrolling through your phone when she came into the room and made her way over to the fridge to grab some water.

Usually, she'd give you a hug and kiss but right now, she wasn't even saying a word to you.

"Liv? Are you alright?" You asked.

"Yeah." She quietly said as leaned against the counter, burying her head in her hands.

Seeing her do that, along with her one-word reply, made you feel very concerned.

You got up and went over to her before gently placing your hand on her back.

"Baby, are you sure you're okay? You're not acting right."

She lifted her head and turned to look at you and you could see the exhaustion in her eyes.

You could also tell that she felt unwell.

There was no sparkle in them and no smile on her face.

It was easy to see that she felt sick.

"Baby, you don't look that well." You frowned and placed your hand on her forehead.

Her skin felt warm against your fingers.

She was running a slight fever.

"You feel warm."

"I'm okay." She said before taking in a shaky breath. "It's probably nothing."

"Baby, if you feel unwell, it's perfectly okay. Just tell me so you can stay home and I can take care of you."

"No, I have a very important day at the studio today. I have so much to get done." She said.

She could see the look of worry in your eyes.

"I'll be okay. If I feel worse, I'll call you."

You sighed, knowing that she would probably only feel worse as the day went on.

You wanted her to stay home and rest; she needed it.

But she's stubborn at times, especially when it comes to her work, and you know you can't talk her out of going in.

So you agreed.

"Okay. I have the day off so tell me if you need anything. I love you."

"I love you too." She said.

You kissed her cheek and she grabbed a little snack before she headed out for the day while you sat down on the sofa, hoping that she'd be alright.

--

A few hours went by.

You had fallen asleep on the sofa due to the lack of sleep you had from working so much lately.

Your favorite show was playing on the TV and you were sleeping soundly.

But the sound of your phone ringing disturbed you from your rest.

You rubbed your eyes before reaching for it and you saw that it was Olivia calling you, which worried you.

"Olivia? Hey, baby. How are you feeling?'

She let out a shaky breath on the other side of the phone before whimpering your name.

"Y/N... I feel worse." She said. "I feel really sick."

You sat up, nervously biting your lip.

"I want to come home but there's no way I can drive. I feel so terrible. I think I might be sick soon."

"Okay, my love, just wait there for me. I'll take an Uber there and drive your car back. Just wait there for me, alright?"

"Okay... are you heading out soon?" She asked, whining a little.

"I will be there very soon. I'm getting my shoes on now. Just give me a few minutes. I'm coming very soon, I promise."

"Okay." She sniffled. "I love you."

"I love you too." You said before ending the call.

She texted you along the way, telling you that she was feeling worse and worse by the minute.

You were thankful when you finally arrived at the studio.

You thanked the driver before hurrying in and you made your way down the hall, all the way to her studio.

You put the code in and then stepped inside and Olivia looked so relieved to see you.

She looked so much worse than when you'd seen her earlier.

She had sweat on her forehead and some of the color had drained from her skin and you knew that she was probably going to be sick soon.

"You ready to go, baby?" You asked as you walked over to her.

You felt her forehead and felt that her fever was much worse than it had been earlier.

She looked so miserable, barely even having the energy to nod her head in response to your question.

"We'll go home and get you into something cozy. You can lay down in bed and get some rest and, hopefully, feel much better soon."

"And you'll cuddle me, right?" She asked with a little pout on her lips.

"Absolutely." You whispered before kissing her forehead lingeringly.

You helped her stand up and grabbed her things for her before you helped her out to the car.

She got into the passenger seat and closed her tired eyes as you got into the driver's seat.

"I feel sick." She whined.

"It's alright, baby. We're going home." You said as you rubbed her shoulder comfortingly.

You started her car and then drove home as she shifted around in discomfort for a few minutes before managing to fall asleep for part of the drive.

You hate seeing her this way.

You can only hope that she'll feel better soon.