she misses you while in the studio

The sound of your phone ringing was what made you look away from the show you've spent the morning binge-watching.

You picked it up from beside you on the bed and smiled to yourself when you saw your girlfriend's name on the screen.

You quickly answered, feeling a flutter in her heart to know that she's using what is probably the only chance she'll have time to do much of anything during her busy day to talk to you.

"Hey, Liv," you said, wondering if she could tell just how happy you were to hear her voice just from the tone of your voice alone. "How's everything coming along? I'm sure you're doing a wonderful job with everything so far!"

"No, I'm not." She sighed and you felt a little sad.

You could tell she was stressed.

"Why not, baby?"

"Just can't focus. There's a lot to do and I feel a little overwhelmed and stressed and I miss you."

"Oh, Olivia. I miss you too. But you'll be home later tonight."

"Yeah." She mumbled sadly. "I don't know if I can wait that long to see you. I can't leave the studio until I'm done though."

"Are you saying you want me to come to you?" You asked with a small smile on your face, knowing that was exactly what she was hinting at.

"Will you? Please?"

"Of course. I'll leave in just a minute." You said and then quickly told her that you love her before you grabbed your things to head to the studio.

You arrived just a few minutes later and quickly hurried through the building and down to the studio that she's in.

You knocked only once and instantly, the door was thrown open and she was throwing her arms around you to wrap you in her embrace for the biggest hug.

"Oh," you giggled as you stumbled a little at first before wrapping your arms around her back. "I'm here, Liv. I'm right here."

She breathed out a sigh of relief, finding comfort in you and the smell of your perfume on your neck, where she had her face buried.

"I love you." She whispered and pressed a kiss to your neck before pulling away from the hug.

She wrapped her fingers around yours and pulled you inside. She closed the door and walked to the chair, where she pulled you onto her lap.

"I'm so happy you're here. I didn't know if you'd come down here or not."

"Why wouldn't I, baby? You needed me, so I'm here."

She sent you the brightest smile and you assumed the last time she'd smiled was at you, yet again, before she walked out the door this morning.

Her eyes looked a little brighter and she seemed less tense. It was a start and it made you happy to know that it was because of you that she was beginning to feel better.

"Can you stay? I have to get back in the booth in a minute but... will you still stay for a while?"

"Of course." You smiled as you dropped your forehead onto hers. "I'll be right here as long as you need me to be. I'll cheer you on and encourage you."

She leaned in for a kiss but didn't push her lips onto yours for a moment as you started to speak before they could meet your own.

"You're doing a great job, Liv. Even when you feel like you aren't, you're doing wonderfully. You're a hard worker. I'm proud of you. Always remember that."

She finally pressed her lips back onto yours for a quick moment.

"You make me fall even more in love with you every single day." She whispered as she pulled away from the kiss, leaning into your touch as you stroked her cheek. "I have to get back in there."

"I'll be right here." You promised and she gave you one more kiss before she had you get up so she could go back into the booth.

You sat on the chair and promised her that she'd do great, causing a smile to tug at her lips once more.

It was no surprise to her; you'd made everything better yet again.

She felt motivated and much happier now and knew the feeling wouldn't be ending soon since you're right out there to keep cheering her on.